Hello! I'm new here and would like some help with some unanswered questions :)

Summer's Bay

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

I've  read here that Melissa George disliked her time on Home and Away and doesn't like to be reminded, has she explained why? 

I think it's more she has done more work since then but she gets cranky about being asked about Angel AGAIN. Rather than she didn't value that time.

20 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

What happened to Dag dog? 

Did Alf and Michael become as close as Alf and Tom?  I must be in the minority, I didn't like the Michael character 

Has Lynn ever been mentioned? 

I've  read here that Melissa Geirge disliked her time on Home and Away and doesn't like to be reminded, has she explained why? 

I found Lance, he looks great! 

https://mobile.twitter.com/theresolutemind

Michael and Alf did become close but not that close. They butted heads in 1995 over the timeshare development stuff. Almost Physical in the diner.

Lynn got mentioned in 1996 before Steven took off again saying that he hadn't heard from her, Pip in 2000 for Sal's non-wedding when she reiterated that, not knowing where she was.

Matt was last reported to have been living up north and when Adam departed in 1994, he said he would pay him a visit up there. Matt returned in 2002 with the others, mentioned he was now  married, accompanied Carly as her date for the cruise, threw up overboard when during the storm when the ship started rocking  and helped with the finding of some of the shipwrecked but had to return home before the search for completed.

8 hours ago, harrietjames said:

I think it's more she has done more work since then but she gets cranky about being asked about Angel AGAIN. Rather than she didn't value that time.

I understand but "Angel" is that character that put her on the map and I actually think it's a compliment depending on how she is asked that people still recognize and appreciate that character. 

7 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

No, it turned out that was a myth: He was last seen pulling upset faces over his damaged car.

?

6 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Michael and Alf did become close but not that close. They butted heads in 1995 over the timeshare development stuff. Almost Physical in the diner.

Lynn got mentioned in 1996 before Steven took off again saying that he hadn't heard from her, Pip in 2000 for Sal's non-wedding when she reiterated that, not knowing where she was.

Matt was last reported to have been living up north and when Adam departed in 1994, he said he would pay him a visit up there. Matt returned in 2002 with the others, mentioned he was now  married, accompanied Carly as her date for the cruise, threw up overboard when during the storm when the ship started rocking  and helped with the finding of some of the shipwrecked but had to return home before the search for completed.

Shame they never stayed together.

The way the Lynn character was handled was very bizarre. 

As I watch older episodes, a lot of stuff that didn't make sense or I didn't notice as a teenager is very obvious right now. I recently noticed that when Frank was saying goodbye to Bobby, she threw what looked like a boomerang....we all know what boomerangs are supposed to do. 

I just finished watching the Pippa/Zac/Tom love triangle...why did Tom start wearing those short shorts again? ?

1 minute ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Melissa George seems to be shot away now and has forgotten what made her so famous. I shall always see her as Angel. I have seen her other shows since then and still expect Shane to appear in the scene lol.

Melissa and Dieter apparently did not get on well off set.

The characters in Home and Away meant so much to us as we were growing up, they became like our friends or we lived through them vicariously to escape our teenage problems. I think it's rather sad that any actor would feel this way or want to take that from us.

8 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Melissa George seems to be shot away now and has forgotten what made her so famous. I shall always see her as Angel. I have seen her other shows since then and still expect Shane to appear in the scene lol.

Melissa and Dieter apparently did not get on well off set.

That's an understatement.

If I had my own Webtalk show called "Squash the Beef", They'd be my first two guests :lol:

9 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

I just finished watching the Pippa/Zac/Tom love triangle...why did Tom start wearing those short shorts again? ?

Who wear short shorts? Tom wears short shorts? PMSL... And in his (very weak) defence, It was Summer!

I guess Lynn was kind of a rare Fletcher Success (Got to go back to her real folks).

Archived