1995 Episode Discussion

Dan F

On 2/17/2017 at 0:55 AM, Old H&A Fan said:

.......or he may have ended up like Prime Minister Harold Holt, who also got lost at sea, presumed dead, yet the body was never found. Amazing too, after Dodge jumped the ferry previously, and was presumed dead.

Seriously, I am going to ask if anyone out there knows why the storyline was "ended" this way, with a loose end. Surely, after 21 years, somebody has to know something, surely!!!

I agree. Dodge's body needed to be found just to tie up the storyline. We know the history with Dodge and he didn't even have to face up to killing Mud. I'm not sure why you would end the storyline with his body not being found. That would have bought closure for everyone. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember reading during 2005 (not on here, on some other website) that there was some theory that Dodge was involved in the Summer Bay stalker storyline. I'm not really sure of the details of this or how it would've played out. Does anyone else remember hearing about this?

It would've been good if they could've resolved the Dodge storyline in some way - but I think too much time has probably passed now...

3 hours ago, Spinach said:

I remember reading during 2005 (not on here, on some other website) that there was some theory that Dodge was involved in the Summer Bay stalker storyline. I'm not really sure of the details of this or how it would've played out. Does anyone else remember hearing about this?

It would've been good if they could've resolved the Dodge storyline in some way - but I think too much time has probably passed now...

All we can do now is to (hopefully, if possible) inquire into why Dodge's final disappearance was never resolved. I wish BTTB good luck with this endeavour.

8 minutes ago, Blaxland 89 said:

I always assumed it was tied up in that everyone in the bay just assumed he drowned with no body found. 

Hide contents

Similar to Michael

Spoiler

They found Michael's body though...

I imagine it is just the case that they left it open just on the off chance they did decide to bring him back again, which they evidently decided not to.

As has been mentioned, not everything in life gets wrapped up, there's always those little mysteries.

Another little ITV snip I noticed this past week - Irene saying "Don't be a bloody idiot" when she looked up at the wine bottle.

Archived