Unpopular characters, worst characters

Homeandawayfan.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Perry said:

The guy that played Mav, Clay, also played (plays?) one of the cops that is seen and every now and then if he's lucky gets a line.

Checking IMDb, it seems Constable Avery was last seen in 2012, which surprises me because it seems longer ago than that, he was Charlie and Angelo's time.

• 7 months later...
On Sunday, June 14, 2015 at 11:29 AM, CaptainHulk said:

Further back; You know you're a horrible character when the audience pretty side with the guy who killed your wife (albeit Accidentally).

Who are you talking about please?

I wasn't a fan of Jesse or Irene in the mid nineties. I suspect I was biased though as at the time they were barriers in the way of Steven and Selina getting together. As the years went on I warmed to both characters.

I liked Elijah but I only saw his second stint.

On 14/06/2015 at 11:29 AM, CaptainHulk said:

Further back; You know you're a horrible character when the audience pretty side with the guy who killed your wife (albeit Accidentally).

51 minutes ago, chair said:

Who are you talking about please?

10 minutes ago, Matt said:

Talking about the audience prefers Angelo to Jack... :wink:

Debatable as to whether Jack would be referred to as Martha's wife... though understandable :wink:

I would say Greg Marshall...

Archived