Unpopular characters, worst characters

Homeandawayfan.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

Mrs Harris... She was awful, she was as horrid as Alison Page from Prisoner (who was played by the same actress).

I think Ms Harris would have been good to become a regular as Ms Harris could have been H&A Mrs Mangel. 

On December 3, 2017 at 15:15, Summer's Bay said:

Great topic. I don't know many new character so my contribution will be from the early years

Roo Stewart- I think this is pretty self explanatory. I dislike Justine Clark full stop. However, the fact that I dislike her proves how good an actress she really is. 

Greg Marshall- A selfish opportunist. I never believed he 100% loved Bobby, in my opinion it was just a convenient situation for him. 

Sam Marshall- Irritating little boy who asked too many questions when adults were talking.

Ailsa Stewart- She was OK but I found her advise to be obnoxious. At times she was also a bit self righteous

Adam - Useless character and killer

That one Doctor who delivered babies and operated on Alan Fisher. He violated patient/ Dr confidentiality by telling Roo about Pippa's issues during childbirth. Should be fired

Debra's Pippa - Comes across as very cold, a bit sanctimonious and somewhat irritating 

Michael Ross- Iritating angry little man

Stacey Macklin - Irritating and sanctimonious. Who wears shoulder pads to work out? 

Phillip Matheson- Perculiar man

Geoff Lime -Irritating man

Irene Roberts -Annoying 

Donald Fisher's niece and her policeman boyfriend-Both annoying 

Grant Mitchell- Irritating and such an unnecessary character.

Marilyn- I found her to be very irritating. In my opinion Narelle was better at that same role 

Donald Fisher- I Disliked him in the early years, he was the male version of Celia, interfering in situations that didn't need him. 

Leah- She irritated me in Heartbreak high, I felt she over acted and the few newer episodes of Home and Away, she appears to be doing the same 

This is fun, Ill add more as I remember!

Sally as a child, Irritating little girl who asked too many questions when adults were talking. Always interfering where a child should be quiet.

Nurse Kerry- Kicking Frank out of Bobby's hospital room

The older  couple who wore identical jogging suits and jogged around the caravan park in the background- what was their purpose other than to show us they work out? ?

10 hours ago, Summer's Bay said:

The older  couple who wore identical jogging suits and jogged around the caravan park in the background- what was their purpose other than to show us they work out? ?

Does this couple have a name?

On 12/5/2017 at 09:43, Blaxland 89 said:

Jack Hunter. Messed up every investigation but he always blamed someone else.

His name is Jack Holden...

I have never like Ash. I hate how Ash has become more known around the Bay than the Braxtons. 

I would much rather Ash had left long ago and Kyle had stayed longer. Kyle could easily have had Ash’s storylines and Billie could be Kyle  Half-sister form Kyle Mum side. 

7 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I have never like Ash. I hate how Ash has become more known around the Bay than the Braxtons. 

I would much rather Ash had left long ago and Kyle had stayed longer. Kyle could easily have had Ash’s storylines and Billie could be Kyle  Half-sister form Kyle Mum side. 

I think he's a complete Ash-hole. Also preferred Kyle. How ever I think that some of the story lines worked because it was Ash - Kyle would be more level headed and rational in his approach. Kyle would have understood that Luc was better off with VJ and Leah rather than challenging for custody would have helped make it work.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived