Unpopular characters, worst characters

Homeandawayfan.

3 minutes ago, jodlebirger said:

I agree, I only remember Stephanie for her exit. I remember she was in love with Jude, but he loved Shauna. But that is all I remember about that stuff. She is just one in the huge crowd of underused H&A characters.

I think you're getting confused with Charlotte Adams, who was played by Stephanie Chaves-Jacobson.

The character we are referring to is Stephanie Mboto. She was a teen character in the late 90s. I've posted a link to her character profile here: 

http://www.backtothebay.net/characters/mboto_stephanie/

Both Charlotte and Stephanie did die unexpectedly though.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's long time ago, and I hardly watched Stephanie Mboto, just watched her falling of a cliff, I think. That's all I remember about her... So I mixed them together as I don't remember much about Charlotte Adams either.  Yep, I meant Charlotte Adams. 

I would have loved to watch these episodes again. 

I seem to recall quite a bit about Charlotte - I remember Marlene from Neighbours playing her sick grandmother, her pregnant with twins which she miscarried (I even remember one of them was called Constance!), her friendship with Leah and Sally, her losing Jude to Shauna not long after the miscarriage and finally drowning in the ocean on what would have been her last day in Summer Bay. If I remember correctly, she was going to a third world country to work

10 hours ago, SunnyG12 said:

And Charlotte had a brother called Mav - Who was very cute! 

The guy that played Mav, Clay, also played (plays?) one of the cops that is seen and every now and then if he's lucky gets a line.

Archived