Unpopular characters, worst characters

Homeandawayfan.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fairly sure hannah is meant to be around the same age or around the same age which is 28/29/30 which means she was 11/12/13 when the twins were born so I don't think she's old enough to look after them.

I have always said that Hannah's actress is far too young for the role. But i guess they made this choice, because then they could couple her with the young and hot ones and having teen like storylines. Should have been at Leah's age. Hannah is mostly less mature than the twins.

I haven't seen much of Nate as I have only just started watching again, so I don't know what he was like pre-Sophie. I am not however, a fan of Nate at the moment and this storyline seems to have dragged on for too long.

He wasn't great pre-Sophie, but I think the Sophie storyline has turned him from bland to unlikeable.

On my list:

NOW

Andy

Sophie

Ricky - she was OK to start with, but I lost interest in her quickly.

Nate (pretty much his only good points are related to his physical features - as a character, is is at best dull.

Hannah - I actually liked her at first, and was rooting for her and Zac, but pairing her with Andy ruined her.

OLD CHARACTERS

Dani Sutherland - she would probably be my least favourite character ever

Romeo - it always annoyed me that Ruby got all the brunt for Romeo's philandering ways

Rhys Sutherland

Ooh someone who agrees with me I really liked Ruby and yes that whole mess with Romeo was bad but he deserved just as much if not more flak and I believe he and Indi were partly responsible for how Ruby ended up

I'm fairly sure hannah is meant to be around the same age or around the same age which is 28/29/30 which means she was 11/12/13 when the twins were born so I don't think she's old enough to look after them.

I have always said that Hannah's actress is far too young for the role. But i guess they made this choice, because then they could couple her with the young and hot ones and having teen like storylines. Should have been at Leah's age. Hannah is mostly less mature than the twins.

I think we're supposed to imagine Hannah to be in her mid-30s like Zac is but the actress barely looks 30 whatsoever hence it's a little difficult to invest in the character properly.

I don't necessarily think it's Hannah's age that's the problem. Wasn't Sally still in her 20's when she was caring for Ric and Cassie and she was well able for it. The problem is Hannah has no personality, no gravitas...just nothing of interest......

Sally was very mature for her age. The way she spoke, the way she handled her responsibilities and the way she behaved around her family and friends. But Hannah is the opposite. She is speaking and behaving like a wild lovesick 14 year old on drugs. And she takes no responsibility for her own actions and she is not behaving like an adult guardian.

And Hannah is dressing like a teen. Sally was very appropriate dressed for her position as a foster mom and as a principal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived