Unpopular characters, worst characters

Homeandawayfan.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brax, heath, Andy and Angelo are the characters I hate the most. The reasons I do so have been discussed by others ad infinitum. But I think the worst have been Tamara, Ricky, Because they were nothing more than custom designed braxton gfs.they had no other purpose on the show and brought nothing to the show as added value. Ricky swans around being braxs bit and that's it. No work, no connections outside da family. I find her extremely boring. Will be interesting how tptb use her in the future.

While she was not as bad as Lyn and Sophie, I did find Carly Morris a bit irritating at times, the first season of the show in 1988 did feel like The Carly Morris Show at times, she got many stories that year. Bit of a moaning little minnie she was. Lucky the others were not like that even if some were a bit OTT like Dumb and Dumber Lance and Martin and Floss and Nev.

Even though she wasn't there for that long - Melody, Melody, MELODY! :angry2:

Please don't start me on Melody! I couldn't stand her especially when she started becoming a rebel and I'm glad she left in early 2009 and never returned.

What a pity Kane didn't hit her with his car, huh? Plus when she pissed off to Melbourne i thought we were rid of her... Then Charlie and Miles actually look for her? Good grief. Far better characters never got that kind of treatment.

Current Characters: Hannah Wilson, Oscar McGuire, Evelyn McGuire, Denny Miller, Chris Harrington, Spencer Harrington, Maddy Osbourne, Nate Cooper, Andy Barrett, VJ Patterson (the current one), Phoebe Nicholson (her first several months on the show)

Past Characters: Melody Jones, Melody Jones, Melody Jones, April Scott, Xavier Austin, Hugo Austin, Geoff Campbell, Annie Campbell, Jai Fernandez, Sam Holden, Elijah Johnson, Tamara Kingsley, Jazz Curtis

Current Characters: Hannah Wilson, Oscar McGuire, Evelyn McGuire, Denny Miller, Chris Harrington, Spencer Harrington, Maddy Osbourne, Nate Cooper, Andy Barrett, VJ Patterson (the current one), Phoebe Nicholson (her first several months on the show)

Past Characters: Melody Jones, Melody Jones, Melody Jones, April Scott, Xavier Austin, Hugo Austin, Geoff Campbell, Annie Campbell, Jai Fernandez, Sam Holden, Elijah Johnson, Tamara Kingsley, Jazz Curtis

It's nice to see how i've brought her back into people's consciousness :devil: Mahahahaha!

Archived