Do you think anyone will make a comeback this year?

Guest Jacklost

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don Fisher needs to come back to Summer Bay (even for a guest stint).

I really want to see Fisher and Marilyn together again!! Not romantically but I want them to open up to each other as friends. Don and Marilyn's love story was so wonderful and they will always have a deep connection because of the death of their son, Byron.

If I had to choose who could come back to Home and Away, it would be Martha! She was in Summer Bay for 5 years and one of the most loved characters. Martha's return would give Alf more stories and we need to see Roo and Martha reunited!!!

I bet if he did come back and John didnt already know who he is and the way Marylin welcomes him he would think hes her father, hahaha that would be a funny scene:)

I think someone should come back. I've been waiting and wondering since Roo came back to bring back Martha, even if it's just a chat on skype or something? Roo and Martha definitely need a reunion.

I think that after Gina left the option of Martha and Hugo where shattered. Who would be there to welcome Hugo? It would be to close and identical to what happened when Kane and Kirsty returned

There are lots of people who I'd like to see back but not sure if we'll see any of them.Sally back would be good, given her storyline didn't really conclude.It would be interesting to see Frank run into Roo but I guess they'd have to come up with a pretty contrived way to get him back.It'd be good for Morag to have a decent run after she got lost in the mix during her last stint.It'd be nice to have one of Irene's children back or more realistically Nick(ideally with Jade but that's unlikely)or Hayley(unlike some I'd be quite happy to see Ella Scott Lynch carry on in the role).

What about Roman returning? How many years was he sentenced?

Or Angelo could return and take over Angelo again. If i remember correct Brax forced Angelo to pass over the restaurant over to him in order for them to leave him alone. The Braxtons are not like that anymore

Or Angelo could return and take over Angelo again. If i remember correct Brax forced Angelo to pass over the restaurant over to him in order for them to leave him alone. The Braxtons are not like that anymore

It would be nice to see Roman make a return to the show. I always felt his overall stint was short despite prominent throughout 2008 and the early and mid part of 2009. I really can't see him returning to the show unless someone like Nicole, Aden or Miles return to the show as well. I think Nicole would have to be the catalyst in bringing back Roman in my view otherwise it's extremely unlikely that he would ever return.

Brax completely owns Angelos now. Both Brax and Angelo had a share in the business but Brax bought out Angelo after Angelo blackmailed Brax with footage he recorded of Brax and Heath discussing Angelo's assault and Charlie's fling with Brax. He was either going to tell Charlie about the assult or he demanded that Brax to buy him out of the business. In the end Brax bought him out and his secret remained safe. In the process Angelo had a enough money to go elsewhere and that's when he left Summer Bay with Nicole and baby George.

It would be nice to see Roman make a return to the show. I always felt his overall stint was short despite prominent throughout 2008 and the early and mid part of 2009. I really can't see him returning to the show unless someone like Nicole, Aden or Miles return to the show as well. I think Nicole would have to be the catalyst in bringing back Roman in my view otherwise it's extremely unlikely that he would ever return.

Brax completely owns Angelos now. Both Brax and Angelo had a share in the business but Brax bought out Angelo after Angelo blackmailed Brax with footage he recorded of Brax and Heath discussing Angelo's assault and Charlie's fling with Brax. He was either going to tell Charlie about the assult or he demanded that Brax to buy him out of the business. In the end Brax bought him out and his secret remained safe. In the process Angelo had a enough money to go elsewhere and that's when he left Summer Bay with Nicole and baby George.

But did we get to know how many years he was sentenced? I honestly don´t remember what he originally was sentenced for besides robbing, i remember it was something he did back in the army and that´s why that man who Nicole dated tried to kill him

We weren't actually told anything after he was charged, beyond occasional mentions to him still being in jail.He was charged with murder, which seemed a bit harsh since most people would file it under justifiable homicide:That would obviously carry a life sentence if he was found guilty but we were never told either way, the charge may have been dropped or reduced or he may have been acquitted of that.

It does seem unlikely Roman would return as things are at the moment, he knew Irene and Leah quite well but he'd be more likely to go wherever Nicole is if he got out.

I would love to see Ruby come back for a guest stint (I know it may be unlikely considering she may not be welcome in the Bay because of her actions if she returns and Sasha won't be happy to see her back in the Bay)...

Leah told Romeo that Ruby was staying with Morag on bail until the trial at court in Episode 5588 two years ago. Ruby hasn't been mentioned since Episode 5588, 5591, 5642 and 5713, aye?

Archived