Do you think anyone will make a comeback this year?

Guest Jacklost

I'd rather she came back for non-work reasons.

Why on earth would she help the Braxtons? She doesn't know them. I'd like her to come back and try and make a go of it in Summer Bay. Have her leave her life in the city behind and try her hand at retirement. I wouldn't want her to lose her edge though.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is rather she came back for non-work reasons.

Why on earth would she help the Braxtons? She doesn't know them. I'd like her to come back and try and make a go of it in Summer Bay. Have her leave her life in the city behind and try her hand at retirement. I wouldn't want her to lose her edge though.

She knew Charlie very well and i think she got to know Brax to back then. Colleen should make a comeback, the Bay isn´t the same without gossip girl´s grandmother

She knew Charlie very well and i think she got to know Brax to back then. Colleen should make a comeback, the bay isn´t the same without gossip girl´s grandmother

I already wrote earlier that Morag had opputurnity to help Braxtons in trial but probably didn't because she doesn't like them and maybe blames Brax for Charlie's death and what it has done to Ruby.

She knew Charlie very well and i think she got to know Brax to back then. Colleen should make a comeback, the bay isn´t the same without gossip girl´s grandmother

I already wrote earlier that Morag had opputurnity to help Braxtons in trial but probably didn't because she doesn't like them and maybe blames Brax for Charlie's death and what it has done to Ruby.

I don´t remember hearing that Morag had declined to help them, she should come back and reconcile with Brax

But she has no reason to. She only ever met Brax because he was Charlie's boyfriend. Upon the first meeting she could see him for what he really was.

And that was a man who loves his family and does what ever it takes to protect his brothers? I wouldn´t mind to getting to know a person like that.

You can look at it both ways. I won't get into it.

I certainly wouldn't want to know a man who justifies crimes by using the "doing whatever it takes" excuse.

Anyway, this year I'm hoping to see Norman Coburn reprise his role as Donald Fisher. Easily one of the most iconic H&A characters. You won't find many who don't know him. But, I fear that he's a character of the past that TPTB are not interested in. These days it's all about glamour and action.

Still, I remain positive. :)

You can look at it both ways. I won't get into it.

I certainly wouldn't want to know a man who justifies crimes by using the "doing whatever it takes" excuse.

Anyway, this year I'm hoping to see Norman Coburn reprise his role as Donald Fisher. Easily one of the most iconic H&A characters. You won't find many who don't know him. But, I fear that he's a character of the past that TPTB are not interested in. These days it's all about glamour and action.

Still, I remain positive. :)

Brax is not involved in crimes anymore, he has grown out of that

Morag did ultimately seem to talk with Brax in a fairly friendly manner even though she believed, with good reason, that Charlie was making a mistake getting involved with him and it would mean the end of her career.She also seemed to get on well with Casey.

Archived