Do you think anyone will make a comeback this year?

Guest Jacklost

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Historically at least one former character makes a return to the show even if it's on a guest basis but it doesn't necessarily that they will be a character who's appeared in The Early Years.

In regards to who can potentially return is anyone's guess.

Flathead could return for another guest stint.

I had to search it up to find out you ment Fisher haha:) He should come back full time and have Judi to come back and have them reunite, i dont like thinking he is old and alone without a love in his life

That would be my wish too. Love Don Fisher! He could whip those Mangrove a River kids into line. And I'm sure he would be pleased to see that Marilyn has found happiness.

That would be my wish too. Love Don Fisher! He could whip those Mangrove a River kids into line. And I'm sure he would be pleased to see that Marilyn has found happiness.

I agree with you! I would like to see him return. And um...I am wondering why he was nicknamed Flathead?

I could be wrong but i always presumed that is was extrapolated from FISHer !!!!!!!!!!

He would probably be jealous because he still has feelings for her

Don Fisher needs to come back to Summer Bay (even for a guest stint).

I really want to see Fisher and Marilyn together again!! Not romantically but I want them to open up to each other as friends. Don and Marilyn's love story was so wonderful and they will always have a deep connection because of the death of their son, Byron.

If I had to choose who could come back to Home and Away, it would be Martha! She was in Summer Bay for 5 years and one of the most loved characters. Martha's return would give Alf more stories and we need to see Roo and Martha reunited!!!

Archived