1991 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

Glad Lois is gone. I hated that witch. She kind of reminds of Angie Russell but she's not as evil as Angie was.

Is Simon supposed to be another Hayden mark 2?

Sophie not feeling well.

I know what that means, she's pregnant

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad Lois is gone. I hated that witch. She kind of reminds of Angie Russell but she's not as evil as Angie was.

Sophie not feeling well.

I know what that means, she's pregnant

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Crawford is Gone. Good riddance to evil and nasty teachers!!!!

I think we still have about 4 weeks until Sophie decides to find out why's unwell. She is in denial right now!

So, it really wasn't Simon who ****ed her. It really was David. I still wonder when they got the opportunity. Was it:

1. When Michael caught them "at it" by the cliff? (I doubt it, they still had their pants on)

2. Was it at Mr Fisher's house before they were shown holding hands in the hallway as seen from the kitchen?

3. Was it out on the farm behind a bush on his last day?

So, it really wasn't Simon who ****ed her. It really was David. I still wonder when they got the opportunity. Was it:

1. When Michael caught them "at it" by the cliff? (I doubt it, they still had their pants on)

2. Was it at Mr Fisher's house before they were shown holding hands in the hallway as seen from the kitchen?

3. Was it out on the farm behind a bush on his last day?

I think it was 2. But I think they didn't think about this story until after they killed him off

What an earth was that Simon/Blake "story" all about. Was a bit something and nothing. Just felt like a filler. I don't remember girls carrying on like that at school. I liked Adam and Matt's antics though.

Goodbye Lois Crawford. I would of liked to get to know her more. Maybe a bit more of her past or what makes her ticked. I think there was room to explore her more. She was played so well.

Nice to hear Steven ringing. Did Carly of Frank remember though? I

Pippa mentioned that Carly and Ben sent a card. No mention of Frank.

Anyone know when Fin, Greg and Simon and Lucinda get put in the credits. And Sophie and Blake get reinstalled?

Probably not until the new set of credits for 1992. I'm not sure how long away that is.

I'm also sad to see Miss Crawford go, she was played so well.

Pippa mentioned that Carly and Ben sent a card. No mention of Frank.

Anyone know when Fin, Greg and Simon and Lucinda get put in the credits. And Sophie and Blake get reinstalled?

Probably not until the new set of credits for 1992. I'm not sure how long away that is.

I'm also sad to see Miss Crawford go, she was played so well.

I calculated that 1992 will start in July.

I've seen screen grabs of a rare set of late 1991 credits with captions of those six(plus Sam, with Lucinda sharing Nick's caption)so I assume that's imminent.I was kind of expecting it to come this week but maybe they didn't want to give away who was permanent.

Archived