1991 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My PVR didn't record yesterdays episode. :( Would some kind person write a little summary?

The episode (all of of this weeks' ones) should be uploaded to

Admin Edit: Link removed, posting links to download/view episodes online is strictly against our forum rules.

Not sure where exactly to put this so just putting it in this thread as it definitely applies to The Early Years. Last couple of weeks in Neighbours there has been this Don Cotter swimming trainer and I knew I recognised his face, but his hair is quite different now. Anyway, searched him today and it is the guy who played Dave (Ben Lucini's mate) and later Luke Cunningham! Made me laugh...

They might try and hide by changing hairstyles/ hair colour but don't fool me!

Not sure where exactly to put this so just putting it in this thread as it definitely applies to The Early Years. Last couple of weeks in Neighbours there has been this Don Cotter swimming trainer and I knew I recognised his face, but his hair is quite different now. Anyway, searched him today and it is the guy who played Dave (Ben Lucini's mate) and later Luke Cunningham! Made me laugh...

They might try and hide by changing hairstyles/ hair colour but don't fool me!

Well spotted!

Archived