1991 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up to 906.

Frank's return... I don't even know where to start. Awful. I hate how he spoke to Alf in his first scene.

I'm heartbroken about Frank and Roo. This is one of those instances where I like to completely disregard the canon and go with my imagination instead.

I hate Frank and Bobby as a couple, they don't have any chemistry. As an aside, I don't think Nicolle has had chemistry with anyone she's been paired with, though there was great potential with Grant.

Was anyone else a bit disappointed with Matt's departure? After decades of believing he walked into the storeroom to get some sugar, unless I've missed something his final scene was pondering the damage to his car.

Was anyone else a bit disappointed with Matt's departure? After decades of believing he walked into the storeroom to get some sugar, unless I've missed something his final scene was pondering the damage to his car.

I Agree it was disappointing in that way

The storeroom thing was a bit of an urban legend, it turns out!

My thoughts exactly :P

Though I'm sure there was another version of Matt's final scene that was discussed on here years ago, before we were apparently corrected with the idea that he disappeared into the storeroom for sugar - can't for the life of me remember what that one was though I'm sure it was wrong too :P

I thought I could remember someone mentioning something about Matt and tax returns being his final scene. The bizarre thing about his final scene is that it's the closest he's came to a storyline in about a year.

I wonder how it started. Dan or someone should do a search for the earliest mention of it on this forum.

Well it seems it was before 2006 in any case as I found these posts from

Matt went into the diner storeroom in 91 and then wasn't seen until 2002.

Rob said he was going down the boatshed in 95 and has never been seen again.

It was actually Andrew who went into the Diner "storeroom" (actually toilet but its no biggie) and never came out. Matt went down to the tax office about his car and must have got stuck in a really long queue.

Looks like gryphons_halo, whilst incorrect on other parts, actually mentioned a car so was nearer than anyone else.

Sadly we don't have any posts pre-April 2005 when we had a forum crash, so I don't think we'll ever know where it started :P

Archived