1991 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 853. That saxophone piece hasn't been used for a while.

And WOW. That restaurant that Nick is at is the same restaurant used for the episode in 1998 for Vinnie and his two dates.

Surprised they still had the set lying around by then, probably the most unrealistic restaurant I've ever seen.

I think they prob just would of had the design still. And made the set again. But it is defo the same. I've just checked from an old tape.

Ep 853. That saxophone piece hasn't been used for a while.

And WOW. That restaurant that Nick is at is the same restaurant used for the episode in 1998 for Vinnie and his two dates.

Surprised they still had the set lying around by then, probably the most unrealistic restaurant I've ever seen.

I think they prob just would of had the design still. And made the set again. But it is defo the same. I've just checked from an old tape.

And I liked the pianist player a mike perjanik restaurant score.

It looked like the boat shed to me, it was filmed from the side of the building (there is a side door) rather than the front with the big doors that open onto the beach.

Oh I see. Does anyone think Lois Crawford fancies Grant a little?

Yeah, must be his new hairstyle :wink:
Really looking forward to this week ahead, a week of comings and goings....... :)

Argh! My pvr didn't record today!

Reading through all the things that are soon to come has reminded me of everyone who has already come and gone in the last few years- (some of course do return in the future)

Tom,frank, lyn, Carly, Steven, Ben, Morag and Nigel, celia, Stacy, Brett, lance, Martin, roo, Emma, the original principal Walter, niko, floss, Neville, viv, Sandra barlow and her family, dodge, Jeff and gary samuals, Coleen, Rebecca and Alan fisher, barbara stewart, bob Barnett, Craig Barnett, piano playing kid and his brother Murray, viki Baxter, alison paterson, patricia, Andrew foley, pippas brother Danny, Philip Matheson, narelle smart - who am I missing!? Just so many people and so many storylines

Archived