1991 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

Oh and I forgot to mention that when Marilyn was storming off, after hearing Adam doing his dodgy deal, her shoe fell off and she kept walking and Matt walking along after her picked it up! If you recorded it play it back and have a chuckle

Wonder if that was scripted!

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and I forgot to mention that when Marilyn was storming off, after hearing Adam doing his dodgy deal, her shoe fell off and she kept walking and Matt walking along after her picked it up! If you recorded it play it back and have a chuckle

I saw that! I wondered if if scripted or it was just an accident. That was funny. :P

I think Crawford has met her match in Grant. ;) He's back and doing what he does best-helping people.

And so sick of Nick/Lu and Ryan. How much of this do I take?

I liked the whole Nick/Lou/Ryan escapade! Although I must admit it is very reminiscent of the type of storyline there is way too much of in the current show, back then we didn't have nearly so many love triangle storylines, certainly none like this where there is a flown blown affair.

I have to say that the character of Lou could have had more done with her though. She arrived and had Adam and Matt both after her, in a storyline that I think was supposed to be comedy, and now we have Nick and Ryan both trying to win her heart, in a more serious storyline, and flitting between Nick and Ryan is pretty much all she does for the remainder of her time on the show. You could actually lift her out of 1991 and drop into post-2010 H&A and she would fit right in!

Even though I think Michael is being very childish about the whole Blake/Alf thing I still could see this happening with Tom and Steven. If Tom has still been alive and Steven was still in the show I reckon Steven would have repeated the year and Steven would have hung out with Blake. Tom would have not wanted Steven hanging out with Blake as he was worried he might fail his repeat year again.

Its nice to see Sally comforting Sophie. Sal is maturing into a lovely girl who puts other people first.

Just go away Ryan please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam conning the tooth fairy was fantastic

Grant really can't see that Crawford is poison. Just watch Prisoner in cell block H. However if he did that - He would know that Alf was pure evil. Alisa was a bank robber, Celia was an evil guard and Pippa liked plants.

Moving on quickly from 856-860 there are some massive changes which I'm looking forward too apart from one which will scare me more than anything

Greg's arrival which shows how little time Bobby has left

Its nice to see Sally comforting Sophie. Sal is maturing into a lovely girl who puts other people first.

Just go away Ryan please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam conning the tooth fairy was fantastic

Grant really can't see that Crawford is poison. Just watch Prisoner in cell block H. However if he did that - He would know that Alf was pure evil. Alisa was a bank robber, Celia was an evil guard and Pippa liked plants.

Moving on quickly from 856-860 there are some massive changes which I'm looking forward too apart from one which will scare me more than anything

Greg's arrival which shows how little time Bobby has left

I'm not looking forward to that either, it scares me too. :(

Archived