1990 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

In 658 Michael says to Haydn, "Your mother had everything she wanted, and you and Kate went to the schools she wanted." Who is Kate? Michael's daughter? I don't remember her ever being mentioned again.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael did say he had a daughter in one of his early episodes and I think Haydn mentions his sister a couple of episodes later.But yeah, I am wondering at what point she gets forgotten about because she definitely seems to have faded out of existence in later years.

I have seen clips in which Michael talks about his "children" plural. It must have been written originally that Michael had other kids but as time went on the writers decided not to address that.

Much like Donald Fisher's brother, who was mentioned a few times in 1988. Then

his niece Lucinda

was introduced again reinforcing that he has a brother out there. But then after that there was no mention of him and we certainly never saw him.

I have seen clips in which Michael talks about his "children" plural. It must have been written originally that Michael had other kids but as time went on the writers decided not to address that.

his niece Lucinda

was introduced again reinforcing that he has a brother out there. But then after that there was no mention of him and we certainly never saw him.

Lucinda's father is Don's brother-in-law because we know that Mary was his sister.

his niece Lucinda

Lucinda's father is Don's brother-in-law because we know that Mary was his sister.

Ah of course. Thanks Ryan. Strangely no mention of

Mary or his elusive brother (that I can remember) when his mother isabel came to visit to tell Donald she was dying.

Not gotten to Michael and Haydn yet.

Just seen Blake and Karen's first few episodes. Also Bobby's just come back from her 'hoilday', or so she's calling it, but now Fisher knows about it and he's surprisingly chipper about it. He said to Adam. "If I had a cigar I'd give you one."

Loved Ben and Carly's eventual wedding. :wub: I really like these two at the moment. Glad to see Carly having a happy ending to all the stuff she's been through since she arrived.

Can't believe how quickly Grant and Jane start arguing after they move in together.

That's about it so far. Going to miss Emma when she leaves.

Archived