1990 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if you turned that on today, do you think you'd be hooked?

Hmm, interesting question.Probably not but then I very rarely get hooked on new shows these days.It had some nice Alf/Sally moments to elevate it beyond teen soap status.Sophie aside, not many good looking girls to keep me watching for shallow reasons.The triumverate of teachers was a bit pat with Stone as the authoritarian, vindictive one, Grant as the hip, wants-to-be-friends one and Donald Fisher, of all people, mediating the middle way.Blake...wasn't actually that bad in that one, it's a shame he seems to have slipped back into rebel-without-a-clue, hates-the-world mode since then, despite the hints there's a reason behind it.

Grant Mitchell may be the best H&A character ever btw.

Maybe not the best ever, but he's certainly my current fave. I'm quite sure Craig McLaclan ad-libs some of his lines sometimes.

I'm so glad Don has finally seen Stone for who he really is. An evil SOB who lives in the past.

And Haydn needs to go.

Michael should never have given Ben a job. He didn't deserve it. Ben must be one of the most, if not the most dislikeable character of all time. I rarely had a problem with him before but this storyline has all but ruined him.

Michael should never have given Ben a job. He didn't deserve it. Ben must be one of the most, if not the most dislikeable character of all time. I rarely had a problem with him before but this storyline has all but ruined him.

I agree, I had zero sympathy for him. "I refuse to work for someone I don't respect"???? Welcome to the real world, Ben. Plenty of people don't like their boss. I should think supporting your wife and family was just a little more important than that. He was awful when he was bossing Stevo around during the Jen storyline too. He's so self righteous it's sickening.

Archived