1990 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never liked the way that Sally wasn't particularly sad when Ailsa died.

Or anybody apart from Alf, Duncan and Shauna really.

Yes true. And I'll never forget Sally and Leah jumping around giggling just after the funeral, at the wake, because Leah had got engaged.

I know that was awful!!

Yeah I think Ailsa's death overall was badly written and full of missed opportunities.

I'm finding it hard to see Kim as a 16 year old, she looks about 35!!

Beth's death was even worse, I'd say Pippa has the best departure ever.

Never liked the way that Sally wasn't particularly sad when Ailsa died.

Or anybody apart from Alf, Duncan and Shauna really.

Yes true. And I'll never forget Sally and Leah jumping around giggling just after the funeral, at the wake, because Leah had got engaged.

I know that was awful!!

That sounds horrible the way it was handled. I don't actually remember it too much, just Alisa falling down in the diner and Alf's shocked face. Sally should have been just as shocked, I mean she had known Alisa since she was a little girl. Oh well, bad writing i guess.

The actress who plays Kim does look older then 16. I thought she was around 30. Anyway, if she's only 16, why isn't Kim at school?

And I loved how Donald took charge at the diner, only to learn he was doing to make Carly and Matt work together.

Archived