1990 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sophie is going down in my books. Don't like Blake. Do like Karen. Sally was so weak in the cinema, stand up to your 'friend'.

Jane is needy, moody, just a spoilt brat.

It wasn't Sophie's fault little sally hung out with her friend Fiona in the cinema. Pippa is being a bit hard on Sophie, plus she was talking down at her. I don't like how Bobby deliberately avoided the question by saying "worse than you can imagine" when Sophie asked how bad Pippa's punishment could be. That old bat caused the problem by sitting in front of them blocking their view of the screen, plus the usher kicked sally and Fiona out all because one of them made a tiny little burping sound.

Pippa was a bit hard on poor Sophie. Sophie should have told Sally she couldn't come, she wasn't invited. I would have!

Jane is so horrible. She's meant to be a likable character too. The constant nagging at poor Grant and her whining is almost driving me over the edge. The trouble with these two is that they don't know each other. Not really. And now they are paying the price.

Adam has a crush on Marilyn! Aww.

Isn't Marilyn absolutely gorgeous in the new opening sequence :wub:

yes she is hopefully those credits stay till the end of 1990

I don't believe I've ever seen the three new shots and indeed, I've never seen any clip of the show between now and Episode 700.

Archived