1990 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

Things must've happened really quickly between Bobby and Chris....quite frankly, I didn't think that they were together long enough to get physical...didn't think Bobby would jump into bed so quickly???

As for Natasha's comments on Jane - I could not agree more - Jane has been an annoyance since day one. I don't know when she leaves but it won't be a minute too soon....

I agree. I'm going to find it tough to look at Bobby the same way, I mean if she wants to get pregnant then fine, I don't agree but whatever, but with a guy who she knew for like a couple of weeks and who was only into partying? Good one, Bobby.

Donald is a legend though, his reaction in the diner was superb.

She's a permanent character for the next 4000 episodes.

You can't be serious!!!!!!!! :blink:

Really, when does she leave?!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things must\'ve happened really quickly between Bobby and Chris....quite frankly, I didn\'t think that they were together long enough to get physical...didn\'t think Bobby would jump into bed so quickly???

As for Natasha\'s comments on Jane - I could not agree more - Jane has been an annoyance since day one. I don\'t know when she leaves but it won\'t be a minute too soon....

I agree. I\'m going to find it tough to look at Bobby the same way, I mean if she wants to get pregnant then fine, I don\'t agree but whatever, but with a guy who she knew for like a couple of weeks and who was only into partying? Good one, Bobby.

She\'s a permanent character for the next 4000 episodes.

You can\'t be serious!!!!!!!! :blink:

For some reason the spoiler tag isnt working there seems to be a code error but to put all of us out of our misery Jane departs in

Ep 613

Pip & Tom's wedding pic is quite something - though still no worse than some of the Photoshop jobs they've had in recent years on the show :P

But I reckon the picture looks a bit like Debra and a bit like Vanessa!

Here's a comparison of Tom and Vanessa Pippa's wedding photo from episode 530 and Tom and Debra Pippa's wedding photo from 600!

TomPippaWeddingPhoto530and600.jpg

Pip & Tom's wedding pic is quite something - though still no worse than some of the Photoshop jobs they've had in recent years on the show :P

But I reckon the picture looks a bit like Debra and a bit like Vanessa!

Here's a comparison of Tom and Vanessa Pippa's wedding photo from episode 530 and Tom and Debra Pippa's wedding photo from 600!

TomPippaWeddingPhoto530and600.jpg

Ha!!! Tom married two different women around the same time :P

Things must've happened really quickly between Bobby and Chris....quite frankly, I didn't think that they were together long enough to get physical...didn't think Bobby would jump into bed so quickly???

As for Natasha's comments on Jane - I could not agree more - Jane has been an annoyance since day one. I don't know when she leaves but it won't be a minute too soon....

I agree. I'm going to find it tough to look at Bobby the same way, I mean if she wants to get pregnant then fine, I don't agree but whatever, but with a guy who she knew for like a couple of weeks and who was only into partying? Good one, Bobby.

She's a permanent character for the next 4000 episodes.

You can't be serious!!!!!!!! :blink:

I'm not actually sure Sally stays another 4000 episodes!

Does anyone else think that Bobby is being rude in not telling Morag about the baby? She is her Mother, and sacrificed a lot to have her.

Whilst it is true that she sacrificed a lot to have Bobby as a baby, Morag has made it clear that she hates and wants nothing to do with her. There is absolutely no reason whateoever to believe that Morag would be interested in the fact that Bobby is pregnant, or that she wouldn't just bring on the insults thick and fast if Bobby was to tell her.

Archived