1990 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

Adam & Marilyn on the bike & sidecar.....hilarious!!!

Especially when he first tried to start it and it conked out!!! Good laughs :)

Does anyone else think it an unusual situation - Debra Lawrence grieving over Tom? I guess I just naturally equate Vanessa Downing with Tom....

Exactly, Dibble Investments. Real Pippa is mourning Fake "Pippa"'s husband's death. I find it strange too (seriously).

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't find it strange because it is Pippa grieving over Tom, not Debra or Vanessa. I'd find it irritating if she didn't.

I loved it when Marilyn dropped all of her essay across the road and she screamed and yelled at Adam to stop. So funny.

Adam & Marilyn on the bike & sidecar.....hilarious!!!

Especially when he first tried to start it and it conked out!!! Good laughs :)

Does anyone else think it an unusual situation - Debra Lawrence grieving over Tom? I guess I just naturally equate Vanessa Downing with Tom....

Exactly, Dibble Investments. Real Pippa is mourning Fake "Pippa"'s husband's death. I find it strange too (seriously).

Reverse 'fake' and 'real' in your middle sentence Old HA and you'd be dead right....

Though we seem to be in agreement according to your last sentence, in a converse way....

After Blake and Karen's arrival there seems to be a long string of poor episodes - the Emma/Paul/Vicki stuff isn't very entertaining and how many stupid lots are there going to be where an accident happens - Blake smashing Fisher's car, the hose spraying water into Fisher's living room, numerous disasters with Marilyn's essay :rolleyes:

Pippa mourning and Bobby being pregnant will hopefully be a turning point. It must have been hard for Debra to act out those scenes knowing she'd never played opposite Tom's character.

Next season, in 1991, the rest of the original characters all leave, apart from the ones that say on until the ten-year anniversary.

Also, next season Irene comes into it and the character of Irene will be in every Home and Away season apart from the first three seasons.

I must say I still feel that Pippa is the same character. There's been a lot worse recasts and the core of the character is still the same!

I really miss Celia, as a soap really needs a busy-body and at least three older female characters. So if they axed Celia it was a big mistake and if it was her chioce to leave they should have brought back Colleen and made her a regular in her place.

Matt and Adam!!! :lol: "In summing up, I feel like I have answered the question with a resounding...yes".

Absolutely pricess episode Friday!!

Bobby. :rolleyes: Did she seriously get preggers with that guy from the dating agency?? Wow, I never liked Bobby that much, but this certainly doesn't help the way I view her.

Run Grant, run!!

Matt and Adam!!! "In summing up, I feel like I have answered the question with a resounding...yes".

Absolutely pricess episode Friday!!

Bobby. Did she seriously get preggers with that guy from the dating agency?? Wow, I never liked Bobby that much, but this certainly doesn't help the way I view her.

Run Grant, run!!

I just adored Matt and Adam in that episode. And you know poor Marilyn will get into trouble for plagarising. Matt and Adam were only trying to help since they caused the mess in the first place.

I would have thought Bobby would be more responsible!

What has Grant got against kittens? I love kittens (and cats) but Jane is still awful.

Things must've happened really quickly between Bobby and Chris....quite frankly, I didn't think that they were together long enough to get physical...didn't think Bobby would jump into bed so quickly???

As for Natasha's comments on Jane - I could not agree more - Jane has been an annoyance since day one. I don't know when she leaves but it won't be a minute too soon....

She's a permanent character for the next 4000 episodes.

Don't tell me that!

A good episode although Blake needs to get rid of the chip off his shoulder. He's getting his sister into trouble also.

I'm glad Donald is accepting the fact he's going to be a grandfather. He worships Bobby. I just love their relationship.

Archived