-Let's move in together

-Ok

-I'm leaving the force

-Ok

-Let's get a cat

-Ok

-Let's do everything together and never be apart

-Um, ok

-Don't you love me as much as I love you?

-Not really no

-Aww ok, buhbye.

there will be no early years on apr 6 (good friday) but it does resume on the monday and we will get ep 623 with no skiping it seems judging by the descripitions in the southern cross media guide

http://www.scmedia.com.au/content/eguide.aspx?ch=SE7TWO:7TWO - SE&dd=2012-04-11

I just checked your source and it only shows until next Tuesday please don't post alarming links unless you are sure they are ACCURATE

there will be no early years on apr 6 (good friday) but it does resume on the monday and we will get ep 623 with no skiping it seems judging by the descripitions in the southern cross media guide

http://www.scmedia.com.au/content/eguide.aspx?ch=SE7TWO:7TWO SE&dd=2012-04-11

I just checked your source and it only shows until next Tuesday please don't post alarming links unless you are sure they are ACCURATE

but if i look up the top amd click tuesday but change the 03 into a 12 in the adress bar and you will see that it is the guide for the 12th of april and consediring the discriptions given match those on bttb u will see my source to be 100% correct

Sadly, there is no episode for April 6 according to the 'Advance Guides' on the TV Tonight website, it is replaced with BULL**** stretching ALL DAY, and don't ask me what that is supposed to be in "honourĀ of", it's not of any national significance unlike Anzac Day. Just there to satisfy the Jesus freaks by the looks of it as if that is important enough..... :angry:

Sadly, there is no episode for April 6 according to the 'Advance Guides' on the TV Tonight website, it is replaced with BULL**** stretching ALL DAY, and don't ask me what that is supposed to be in "honourĀ of", it's not of any national significance unlike Anzac Day. Just there to satisfy the Jesus freaks by the looks of it as if that is important enough..... :angry:

Hold straight mate - firstly, it's only one day off air not a week or month and secondly, not everyone who celebrates Easter is a 'Jesus freak'.....

farewell jane holland you will not be missed

She'd have to be one of the most annoying characters in TEY....or maybe ever!!!! She won't be missed at all....

Worst character I've ever seen. Bye Jane!!!!!!!!!!

And this whole Wendy storyline is really, really annoying.

They know the woman for like 2 seconds and they're giving her a caravan, looking after her child, giving her free food, what next, Pippa donating Tom's insurance money to her?? I hate this storyline.

Archived