1990 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole love letter storyline is absolute GARBAGE!!

As if the kids at school would care so much LOL!!! Totally not believable in any way! Look at all the kids having a go at Steven in today's episode, as if he's like head of the school and everyone cares about him. Since when?? I mean talk about going over the top! Sophie talking about how whoever wrote it will be the laughing stock and won't want to show themselves, move schools, Blake have a go at whover wrote it, Steven, like everyone in the entire town, what the heck? Kind of infuriating.

This whole love letter storyline is absolute GARBAGE!!

As if the kids at school would care so much LOL!!! Totally not believable in any way! Look at all the kids having a go at Steven in today's episode, as if he's like head of the school and everyone cares about him. Since when?? I mean talk about going over the top! Sophie talking about how whoever wrote it will be the laughing stock and won't want to show themselves, move schools, Blake have a go at whover wrote it, Steven, like everyone in the entire town, what the heck? Kind of infuriating.

Agree with this 100%. Who care? They're not 6 yr olds.

That's correct! — and the feeling I have never seen this episode before, was definitely there. 7TWO has passed the biggest test of time yet (despite these disruptions, which seem to be slowly increasing in number by the year — bear in mind we had a perfectly consistent 5-episode-a-week from the start right up to this time last year despite tennis breaks and total shutdown-type public holidays).

The next big hurdle now is the jump UK Living are said to have had, which I hope won't happen in this 7TWO run.

Archived