1990 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think so....there wouldn't be much point in him being around now...

Thank Goodness. Another horrible character bites the dust.

Now we just need to get rid of Margaret or whoever her name is. ( Chris's wife) She's a terrible actress.

I think so....there wouldn't be much point in him being around now...

Thank Goodness. Another horrible character bites the dust.

Now we just need to get rid of Margaret or whoever her name is. ( Chris's wife) She's a terrible actress.

its wendy and as of this morning shes gone

Yeah, back to a life with her abusive "husband" Chris Reynolds who will root around on her again, then abuse the next unsuspecting victim who happens to get in his way, just like Bobby did (it's only luck her car decided to start just in time before he smashed his way in and do God knows what to Bobby)

Yeah, back to a life with her abusive "husband" Chris Reynolds who will root around on her again, then abuse the next unsuspecting victim who happens to get in his way, just like Bobby did (it's only luck her car decided to start just in time before he smashed his way in and do God knows what to Bobby)

Back to a life with her "abusive" husband? It was never said he was abusive, he slept around. There's a big dfference. And she's not going back to him, they are getting a divorce.

Where you watching the same show I was??

LOL, Donald had a WTF moment when Marliyn told him he doesn't need to to worry about her hanging her panty-hose in the shower! The look in his face was priceless. Loved the whole scene with Marilyn, Alf and Donald.

Alf: " I'll never call anything a cheeky little chardonny anything!"

" Mr. Fisher you don't need to worry about me hanging my pantyhose in the shower!"

Archived