Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

Casey is being made to play so many emotions, sad, hurt, angry. He is only trying to add all them and when he can be happy he will.

Lincoln is a "normal" actor.. He can act but he can't act that brilliantly IMO. He tried too hard but that's just my opinion.

I'm not saying he is the greatest actor of all time but between 2011-12 he definitely managed to out-act some of the others (not the older cast) and he could manage different scenes with ease. But this year whenever Casey is supposed to be sad, hurt, angry, happy... it just comes across as pure crazy. It does come across as forced and trying too hard so I am finding myself laughing more at the serious scenes involving Casey.

I can't help it :lol:!

Agreed with you 100%. The producers obviously love Casey too much.

There's no way he is talented like the older cast. It's a disgrace that Alf, Marilyn, Irene and Roo never get their own storylines. I am fed up of the producers giving the young cast big storylines etc

Lincoln Younes is a young actor. I think it is premature to judge him as "not talented" like the older cast. He does not have the experience of life or the industry that a Ray or Lynne has built up over many years. Not as experienced I would be happy to recognise.

Lincoln doing Tangle was his best acting IMO. He's good in all shows but Tangle was amazing. Especially his acting in season 1 and 2.

Seen a few episode of Tangle with him in it and he was amazing, went and brought the first season so I can watch it all. Edited by John
Capital letters

Lincoln doing Tangle was his best acting IMO. He's good in all shows but Tangle was amazing. Especially his acting in season 1 and 2.

I haven't got access to the show but may have to find a way. Is it good?

Lincoln Younes is a young actor. I think it is premature to judge him as "not talented" like the older cast. He does not have the experience of life or the industry that a Ray or Lynne has built up over many years. Not as experienced I would be happy to recognise.

You are right about that. He is young and like many on this show he is still learning his craft but I feel that due to the material being given and the fact that it seems to be on repeat all the damn time he has lost the ability to do anything but the crazy wide eyed stuff.

But I have to say that yesterday I watched 5775 and that acting ability was back in full force. The way he played the different stages of drunk and hungover were great and a joy to watch, along with all the scenes between the Braxton brothers (& Bianca) in that episode.

And completely changing the subject I finally realised who he reminds me of. Anyone seen Skins UK? Series 5 & 6(Gen 3 cast) there is a character called Rich. Once they ditched the hilariously bad long wig the actor looks just like Lincoln. Seriously check out pictures :lol:.

Lincoln always reminds me of basketball player Tyler Hansbrough, maybe it's just the eyes ;) http://o.onionstatic.com/images/8/8304/original/700.hq.jpg?3934

I find his acting of most things perfectly fine, like the drunk/hungover bit, or his general interactions with people, but it's just the angry/sad stuff, it's just variations of big eyes.

Lincoln always reminds me of basketball player Tyler Hansbrough, maybe it's just the eyes ;) http://o.onionstatic.com/images/8/8304/original/700.hq.jpg?3934

I find his acting of most things perfectly fine, like the drunk/hungover bit, or his general interactions with people, but it's just the angry/sad stuff, it's just variations of big eyes.

Wow there's definitely a resemblance to that basketball player somewhat. His eyes do standout though.

I agree, Lincoln's acting is quite good for where he's at, at the moment. I recommend people seeing the TV show Tangle to see how well Lincoln can act.

Edited by Jezz

I haven't got access to the show but may have to find a way. Is it good?

"Tangle" was a magnificent Australian drama that finished well before its time. Lincoln's acting is different in "Tangle" than in "Home and Away" due to the depth of the script, the issues that were tackled and interaction with the different cast members made it worth watching. Justine Clarke was also in the show and she played Lincoln's on-screen Mum.

Here's the link to the Tangle website - click me.

I think that it is well worth watching it if you can find access to the episodes from all three seasons.