Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't think he is.. Very forced face expressions and emotions when he plays Casey. I have sometimes laughed at his most dramatic and emotional angry scenes, he looks funny instead of sad, angry and so on.

But maybe he is better in different roles, comedy for example. I think he is probably better with non-emotional storylines.

Casey is a very dramatic character, and it would have been better to have someone who is better with the "dramatic" scenes.

Lincoln Younes was amazing in "Tangle" and he even won an award for his performance in Season 3 of the show:

11th ASTRA Awards (2013)
Most Outstanding Performance by an Actor – Male
• Lincoln Younes (Tangle - season 3, showcase)
It's a shame that they didn't continue with that show due to various reasons including the cap on financial support after a particular amount of episodes.
That show gave him more scope as an actor, imo than "Home and Away" due to the amazing script writing and also the various talented and up-and-coming cast members that he got to work with.
Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
  • Like 1

Lincoln is a total stand out in my opinion. His talent is undeniable and his portrayal of Casey is always so natural.

I am totally thrilled that Lincoln will not be lost to Australian TV screens after Casey leaves

Edited by Fyn3
  • Like 1