Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

me123456
That's why people probably hate this storyline.

No the reason we hate this story is because we are confused how kyle could change his mind so fast. I blame Kyle first. We do not know how Tam gets involved with him yet.

Tamara said she came to the bay for Casey why would she go for his brother if it was all one sided. Maybe Casey should try his luck with Rosie. I like her better than Tamara.

• 4 weeks later...

I do not see why people think he is being childish. Hia brother made a move on his girl and now he wants to deck him. That is not out of the ordinary.

I am glad he made up with Kyle though. That was mature even if he did want fists flying

Good post. This is how I feel aout it too. Agree with pretty much every thing you post.

He is turning into what Brax was trying to stop him from becoming (which I figured would happen last year) and I don't think this downfall is going to stop anytime soon. Especially when it comes to his possessive-ness of Tamara, which I see being the reason she will probably end up with Kyle (speculation on my part, not a spoiler). Though I do get why he would feel violent towards Kyle for kissing his girlfriend.

I have enjoyed watching the subtle shift in the characters since they appeared, with Heath trying to make himself a better person while Casey has tried but failed to fit in with society. Hopefully with them forming a truce Casey might realize he could learn something from Kyle instead of always going to Brax, which is what has got him where he is now.

me123456

That's why people probably hate this storyline.

No the reason we hate this story is because we are confused how kyle could change his mind so fast. I blame Kyle first. We do not know how Tam gets involved with him yet.

Tamara said she came to the bay for Casey why would she go for his brother if it was all one sided. Maybe Casey should try his luck with Rosie. I like her better than Tamara.

Either Rosie or Indi. I agree they are better than Tamara just keep Casey away from Sasha.

• 2 weeks later...