Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

I love Casey as a character and Linc is fab actor. I love the Casey/Denny relationship. My fave will always be Casey and Ruby though, they just fit, Casey and Denny are a more mature version I think although so soon after the supposed love of his life Tamara (just couldn't get away with her) do think it's moving fast.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Lack of SPAG.

I like Lincoln playing Casey. At the early times his acting was more low key which mitt sit better with a lot of people. But to be realistic the storyline for Casey is out of proportion for a normal living being. There was so much thrown at him while being a teenager, no normal person could keep sane during this stuff. Maybe the sometimes 'forced' acting is used trying to bring the point across that Casey is close to his real breaking point and getting a nervous breakdown. I personally can't think of any teenager going through that stuff and come out untouched. He could be a little be more laid back in the acing sometimes but I personally like Licoln's portray of Casey.

Edited by iceteddy2001

• 3 weeks later...

"Open your eyes Case", what an emotional scene.Casey has never been my favourite but it was so sad to watch him go like that and I think Lincoln ' s last piece of work was just phenomenon to say the least . If there is one thing I have appreciated about the Braxtons it's their brotherly bond and love, in spite of all that's happened they do love each other.

fave character which is why i am finding it hard him being gone. His last episode he sat there but the look on his face and the fact he needed Brax there and knew he was dying and left him. knew it would hurt Brax, giving up like that which is why he said sorry. What a horrible last moment him knowing it was over and knowing the pain it would cause. What he was leaving behind. All that in his last scene. Ouch my heart

• Like 2

Easily my favourite character and favourite Braxton. How I will miss this kid. Amazing young actor in my opinion and a lovely guy. Bye bye our sweet Casey you've been through so, so much for it to end there. Tragic doesn't even come close to that moment and will now be forever associated with this character. My HAA heart has broken and I doubt I'll get too invested ever again.

• Like 1