Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

Casey had some brilliant stories. The desert was brilliant, before that the breakdown after he killed his father was true genius. The way he reacted was believable. The way he reacted to Tam and Kyle. Him being almost paralysed. The after effects is when he was at his best.

His dyslexia was poor. They didn't give him any enough time to come round to it. The way he jumped into managing the gym. He didn't have any help. Yes he had tutors but him and Henrie were the main factor and not him needing extra help.

Casey had some brilliant stories. The desert was brilliant, before that the breakdown after he killed his father was true genius. The way he reacted was believable. The way he reacted to Tam and Kyle. Him being almost paralysed. The after effects is when he was at his best.

His dyslexia was poor. They didn't give him any enough time to come round to it. The way he jumped into managing the gym. He didn't have any help. Yes he had tutors but him and Henrie were the main factor and not him needing extra help.

I agree they could of done more with the Dyslexia story it wasn't mentioned at all after Henri really I don't think for example when he started managing the Gym there possibly could of been struggles when he was ordering and things and I remember back when Heath was doing his PT couese there was a scene that bugged me then. But in the whole Casey has had some pretty amazing story lines and has grown so much as a character, I have even loved the Casey and Denny stuff when not many others have done I think Ruby will always be my favourite Casey girlfriend though.Lincoln has done a phenomenal job and will be greatly missed

CAsey was always my favorite character in HAA. He had good story lines although it seemed a little bit too much for one teenager to really get through. The dyslexia was part of his story almost the whole time when he was with Ruby. He got thrown out of the house by his mother because she thought he was too dumb to learn etc. So it was exploited very well. Maybe he found ways to cope with it during all his tutoring stuff. But you guys are right that it should bother him sometimes because it never really goes away.

I'm also really sad that Casey had to die in the end and I hope that brings some good story lines for the show because having him die like this at this young age had me almost in tears, especial after the scene with BRax at the beach. As a girlfriend for Casey I found Denny really old because with Ruby there was always drama and I thought it was a nice change for Casey to finally have someone who gave his life stability and they looked so generously happy together.

What was even sadder was the fact he had a ring to give Denny, I kinda wanted her to find it just to give it more of a tragic loss on her part. I loved him with Ruby she was my fave and Tamara was the worst. Brax holding him while Kyle watched was so sad, he is my fave Braxton and I'll probs rewatch old stuff just cause i miss him .

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Lack of SPAG.
  • Like 1

I don't really get why they buried Casey in a suit though, I think it would've been more fitting for him to be in his favourite T shirt and Boardies, most of the times he was in a suit was unfortunately something bad had happened. but I guess a suit is smarter.

Actually I would have expected a cremation and had his ashes sprinkled into the ocean and a farewell kinda like Rocko.

I did love his funeral though with the River Boys lined up paying their respects. But I would have appreciated a bit more time on the funeral. Brax, Jett and Denny's reactions were rewarding, and I loved Brax's eulogy. And even though I know there is cast restrictions, would have expected more of the Bay to turn up. And a past character or two like Ruby, Tamara, Bianca, April, Dex, or Indi.

I don't really get why they buried Casey in a suit though, I think it would've been more fitting for him to be in his favourite T shirt and Boardies, most of the times he was in a suit was unfortunately something bad had happened. but I guess a suit is smarter.

Actually I would have expected a cremation and had his ashes sprinkled into the ocean and a farewell kinda like Rocko.

I did love his funeral though with the River Boys lined up paying their respects. But I would have appreciated a bit more time on the funeral. Brax, Jett and Denny's reactions were rewarding, and I loved Brax's eulogy. And even though I know there is cast restrictions, would have expected more of the Bay to turn up. And a past character or two like Ruby, Tamara, Bianca, April, Dex, or Indi.

That would've been good as well I thought it was a bit quick to and more people should of been there like Sasha, Leah and Zac and it would of been awesome to have some of his old friends there