Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

Apparently Steve, Dan and Linc's contracts end in September. I can see Casey leaving as breaking up Tam and Casey up could be a sign.

It does make sense as it will be three years in September since they signed the contracts.

Who knows whether they'll stay or not. Steve may leave if he's a success in this Hollywood film he's been filming, I can actually see Dan staying as long as Bianca is hanging around but they may both leave and Lincoln is up in the air. I do think that Lincoln is a strong actor so he'd be ashamed to lose him. I just wish that Casey wasn't the writers 'punching bag' though.

• 2 weeks later...

Forget bromance eyebrows_zpsa0e75b9d.gif... it took me back to the days where I shipped any male/male pairing, including brothers(ah Wincest, how I miss being able to watch Supernatural :(). It was totally a broYay moment and it was awesome!

It was great comedy acting from both though and I am glad there was some lighthearted moments to go with the crappy-ness of Heath reverting to idiot mode. I want more comedy Casey and less Woobie!Casey. Bonus points if it involved Kyle!

The pineapple! Oh the pineapple lmao_zps2df55986.gif

Casey and Kyle together in Melbourne was soooo funny! There could be such a good bromance there if the writers went down that route.

That was great and the pineapple

I wonder what the connect is

between the new boys and the Braxton's

• 2 weeks later...