Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

Ooooh its coming in the uk just seen the promo for his death its next week

Don't worry its not that sad at least I didn't think so :lol:oh ive seen it I watch ahead but im wondering wether to again lol

Were u in a flood of tears haha I found the whole storyline pretty disappointing. I wasnt exactly crying my eyes out but I did feel a bit sad cos I liked Casey and the stuff with him Brax and Kyle in my opinion was acted brilliantly it was slightly ruined by Andy and I didnt care much for how Josh or Ricky reacted lol

• 2 years later...

Casey was a great character, one of the best ever on the show in my opinion. 

His death was definitely the saddest part of 2014 in my opinion as he had a bright future with Denny right in front of him and unfortunately took one risk which got him killed. It was definitely one of the saddest deaths in the show's history.

What I think makes his death even sadder, which from what I'm aware of is something that nobody has spoken of is the fact that ever since it occurred we have seen the 2 Braxton films with a 3rd one out within a week and so far I reckon they have been absolutely incredible and it's a shame that Casey missed out on being able to star in them as I'm sure that if he was still alive then he would've earnt a role for sure. I also really wish his character met Ash, as I can imagine it would've created an interesting storyline as a year before he came into the show, Casey wasn't allowed to visit the prison that Ash and Brax were at.

So it's a bit of a shame really that upon departing, Lincoln thought his character would be boring if he didn't leave because I don't believe that he would have. I do agree in a way that if everything happened after he died that there may not have been too much prominence in the show for him, but I'm sure that it would have still been great if he stayed on for a little longer and had a happy ending with Denny which may have led to him returning for the films.

• Like 1