Casey Braxton - Lincoln Younes

• 1 month later...

He was so good when Kyle and Brax came to see him. He looked like he was about to cry. That was amazing. And even though I don't like him being mad at Brax, when he went off on one and was dragged away we saw more of Lincoln and his great acting.

Too bad Tam will not get back with him. He really does love her.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Spoiler tags added. Names need capital letters - use them please!

• 4 weeks later...

Totally agree with you Shelly25. I too would be devastated i do not blame Casey for turning too drinking he wants to forget the pain and the fact that his brother has stabbed him in the back by sleeping with his girlfriend. The worse thing is that now Tamara has feelings for Kyle and nothing for Casey as before her feelings were all for Casey and nothing for Kyle. Kyle`s love for Tamara was all one sided.

Totally agree with you Shelly25. I too would be devastated i do not blame Casey for turning too drinking he wants to forget the pain and the fact that his brother has stabbed him in the back by sleeping with his girlfriend. The worse thing is that now Tamara has feelings for Kyle and nothing for Casey as before her feelings were all for Casey and nothing for Kyle. Kyle`s love for Tamara was all one sided.

I'm finding it hard to believe in Kyle and Tam's relationship with all these personality changes that are happening.

I do not think Tamara`s feelings for Kyle are genuine. When Tamara came to the bay she said she came for Casey so i find it hard to believe that Tamara could forget all about Casey and the feelings she had for him. I think by the time she does remember Casey and the feelings she had for him, Casey would find it difficult/hard to get back together with her after everything she had said to him and the fact that she slept with Kyle.

Poor Casey he loves Tamara but right now Tam has feelings for Kyle and I'm sure if Tam remembered Casey would be hesitant to get back with her but maybe he will fight for her.

For Casey it would be hard for him to get back with Tam even if she did get her memory back after everything that she has said to him and the fact that she slept with Kyle without any regards for his feelings. If she did get her memory back he might forgive her but as for getting back with her i am not so sure, if she did remember everything then she should fight for him as he has done enough fighting for her.