1989 Episode Discussion

Guest Dan F

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stacey is such a snob, waaaing on and on about why she was sacked, with all this wimmin's libber's crap, while taking sickies and sacking Martin for exactly the same thing WHAT A HYPCRIT!!

Hey you'll never guess what I found — I discovered that a scene from this episode went missing from the previous repeat run of this episode.

The missing scene was included in the episode broadcast by 7TWO today, and can be seen at

17 more days before a certain (ahem) "doctor" faces his death sentence. Serves him right too

. While Stacey says she has been in bed with both Phillip AND Nicholas, Phillip has basically made a full confession to the crime, by denying the baby Stacey is

allegedly

carrying (or will be carrying), could be as a result of the sex between her and Nicholas. Talk about deluding himself into a dreamworld!

Stacey's character jumps all over the place, and even within scenes. I don't get her at all. I used to really like her, but lately she's been acting like a complete tool. I understand she's under a lot of stress and it'd get to anyone, but the way she's been acting has been horrible, and I have no idea why Phillip continues to put up with it.

17 more days before a certain (ahem) "doctor" faces his death sentence. Serves him right too

. While Stacey says she has been in bed with both Phillip AND Nicholas, Phillip has basically made a full confession to the crime, by denying the baby Stacey is

allegedly

carrying (or will be carrying), could be as a result of the sex between her and Nicholas. Talk about deluding himself into a dreamworld!

But what's so bad about that? He's just being understanding towards Stacey because Phillip loves her.

Interesting to see the original Rebecca. I know circa, oh, 2017 or something Rebecca does come full time, but I think she would have become a good addition to the cast at this time, instead of a month long guest stint. When you think about it, she could have had a lot of Viv's storylines down the track a wee bit.

Archived