1989 Episode Discussion

Guest Dan F

Martin's daft trouser shenanigans had me laughing out loud at points, particularly when all was revealed to Stacey! ha

Bobby also had me laughing when shoe told the shop assistant she had dog breath.

Nice cliffhanger, looking forward to next week!

I totally agree, except I don't like how Bobby bragged about being Morag's daughter, when she hates her. It didn't make sense.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that Nigel was awesome when he stood up to Morag for her treatment of Lance. Nigel has some great dialogue and is definitely an asset to the Bellingham household. He's very astute, a good judge of character and I thought that it was hilarious how Celia locked him out a few episodes ago - a priceless scene.

Bless Alf for helping Lance out with his bow tie.

Stacey was as subtle as a sledgehammer when it came to Phillip, his career and his wealth. I hope that Phillip lets her think about what she has said and will work it out for herself about ticking Phillip off.

Archived