The X Factor 2010

Guest ter06

Thrilled that One Direction are in the final, I really hope they win as it would be nice for a group to win for a change! Plus Alexandra Burke said on Xtra Factor tonight, that she wants a group to win this year, she said that even before the live show's started.

The Wanted are my favourite group, & supported them ever since All Time Low came out, & I love The Wanted :wub: even more after tonight because before the results show came on, I sent a tweet to Max George & I asked him, if he could help to get people to vote for One Direction & Max must of read my tweet because Max wrote this on his Twitter 15 mins after I sent that tweet to Max >, "Ok guys... I reckon everyone should back these top boys tonight...vote @onedirection good luck lads"

about 5 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

^ thats the tweet what Max wrote, said thanks to him when he did that, as I know The Wanted have said in interviews & stuff before, that they are backing the boys :D

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of people on other forums outraged that Dannii saved Cher tonight. I was surprised too but I reckon she has told she had to because they knew the result and if it had went to deadlock then Cher would have went home. Louis said on Irish radion this week that there would be no sign off that it would go straight to the public vote (which always happens in the semis) and this changed at the last minute, again because I think Cher was losing the vote. It is so obvious they wanted Cher in the final even though I reckon she will be the first to go next week.

Anyone notice that when Cheryl went to the loo, Simon sat next to Dannii, had his arm around her and they were giggling. Strange for them to be seen to interact like that and I noticed too on Xtra Factor the judges seemed a lot less tense this week and had a bit of a laugh with each other. Louis was asking why Simon never picks on the girls only always him!!

The Daily Star are running a story saying Cheryl is duetting with Cher in the final.

Lots of people on other forums outraged that Dannii saved Cher tonight. I was surprised too but I reckon she has told she had to because they knew the result and if it had went to deadlock then Cher would have went home. Louis said on Irish radion this week that there would be no sign off that it would go straight to the public vote (which always happens in the semis) and this changed at the last minute, again because I think Cher was losing the vote. It is so obvious they wanted Cher in the final even though I reckon she will be the first to go next week.

According to the voting leak which had Aiden in the bottom three the week he left Cher was last in the votes this week :) Wouldn't surprise me if this was true. Simon also said last week that from now on it's ALL in the public's hands...yet they have a judge's sing off? Both Cher and Mary have been in the bottom two twice so I think the fairest thing would have been to send it to deadlock which only Dannii could have done.

I agree that she was probably told to save Cher :rolleyes: It's a bit of a joke. I was surprised and disappointed in her but she has supported Cher a lot in the past and as much as i dislike her she is overall, a better artist than Mary. Dannii's not the only one who could have sent it to deadlock, Simon had the final vote and if he had i might have actually gained a little respect for him. (I used to like him and pretty much agree with all he said but this year it's like his's a completely different person). Maybe Dannii was just happy Cher told her advice and sang a ballad (kind of ironic given what she said!) and found new respect for her or something. But yeh i think Cher will be first to go next week. I couldn't pick a winner as opinion seems to change every week. (But Matt winning would be awesome :D ).

Anyone notice that when Cheryl went to the loo, Simon sat next to Dannii, had his arm around her and they were giggling. Strange for them to be seen to interact like that and I noticed too on Xtra Factor the judges seemed a lot less tense this week and had a bit of a laugh with each other. Louis was asking why Simon never picks on the girls only always him!!

When was this? :lol: That's good to see though!! I loved how they showed Cheryl making faces when Cher was singing her first song and Dannii said she was cute, hahah whilst Cheryl looked embarrased. I wonder where Louis and Dannii had been when they were late back to their seats after the ad break :lol:

it was so obviously rigged like, you can tell!

Danni has always always always supported Mary and rarely ever criticised her performance or had anything but constructive advice for her!

However, there she is with Cher, never quite fully happy with her performance, but then she saves her in the sing off!

I was pissed off with Cher anyway because it was so obvious that when she started singing that Britney song, that she was sucking up to the judges to keep her in! that song she sang melts the heart of everbody! Cher picked that song because she knew if she sung it with fake tears etc that the judges would be in her hand!

So annoying!

Mary Byrne did Ireland proud! She sung a strong, intense song that captured everybody and she totally deserved to be put through to the final!

At least its obvious that Cher isn't going to win the Xfactor, even she must know that like!

One Direction to win!! :D:D

What i would like to know is why wasn't it a public decision who went to the final next week, every other year the semi final has been decided by the public and not the judges. Plus Dermot did say on Saturday night that the decision was now all up to the public & not the judges. It has fix written all over it.

I want Matt or Rebecca to win it now as they are by far the better singers. Although i have a sneaky feeling {wonder where it's come from} that they will never allow that to happen......

Archived