The X Factor 2010

Guest ter06

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yeah, Beiber was miming. At least The Wanted sang live :wub:

So glad that Wagner has finally gone, & Katie. Thrilled for One Direction, hope they get to the final with Matt & Rebecca.

Speaking of Rebecca, did anyone notice Cheryls face when she went through? She didnt seem pleased. (look at this) http://yfrog.com/9dxf7ls8results300000019j

Finally it happens, although a few weeks too late! Good on Louis for voting though.. :P (although he did have the easier decision!) Although i think it was inevitable Katie would go i wish it had been Cher instead. Although judging from the boo's she received i think she'll be out next week, along with Mary. I definitely see One Direction and Matt in the final but i think the third is a toss up between Cher and Rebecca.

Next week Rebecca really has to do something up tempo. She's done the same for 8 weeks and it's getting boring. It's a shame as i do really love her voice.

Also a bit disappointed Dannii was the only one wearing the ribbon for World Aids Day. I know as part of an Aids charity she has too but still, it's such a massive day/event it would have been nice to see the other judges supporting it.

It is a double elimination today. Dermot said it at the end of the show :D

Yes I was specifically referring to Dermot’s remark at the end of the Saturday show hence I used ‘thought’ i.e. in the past-tense.

Well Cher made it through this week so I’m pleased in one sense however she’s almost certainly going to go next week. I would put money on it. The boos don’t mean anything IMO because Wagner was being booed and he survived for weeks ahead of people who were actually cheered. My main surprise was that Cher actually finished ahead of Wagner. I was expecting her to be in the bottom three with a sing off against Mary which would have been interesting although presumably it would have gone to deadlock. Apart from that no real surprises with who’s gone through. I’m guessing the order was Matt, Rebecca, One Direction, Cher, Wagner, Mary & Katie. To me personally the expression on Cheryl’s face seemed more like shock rather than displeasure although why she would be surprised Rebecca went through is beyond me considering how popular the girl is. I don’t think it matters anyway because after Cher goes next week she will have to focus everything on Rebecca. Cher’s not stupid and I think she knows she’s out so I don’t think she’ll break down like last time but I think both her and Cheryl will be gutted. Mary is practically dead-man walking. The only question I have is can One-Direction or Rebecca cause an upset and beat Matt in the final? I doubt it!

Considering how badly Katie and Wagner performed at the beginning I thought they both did well to get as far as they did (albeit with a little help) and both of them came across really well in the end and were gracious in defeat. I’m not sure if either of them will have a career in music (certainly not as artists) but I can see both of them on TV funnily enough.

Sorry Slade. I obviously didnt read the post properly.

I dont like Bieber anyways so the fact that he was miming just wound me up even more!

I can see definitely see Mary and Cher going next week with One Direction, Rebecca & Matt in the final..

Archived