The X Factor 2010

Guest ter06

stars and X Factor acts have been confirmed for the celebrity duets on this weekend's final.

Simon Cowell's boyband One Direction will team up with Take That star Robbie Williams, while Matt Cardle will partner with US popstar Rihanna.

Cher Lloyd will be reunited with her bootcamp mentor will.i.am, while Rebecca Ferguson has been teamed with Christina Aguilera.

The X Factor final kicks off at 7pm on Saturday on ITV1.

From DS

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stars and X Factor acts have been confirmed for the celebrity duets on this weekend's final.

Simon Cowell's boyband One Direction will team up with Take That star Robbie Williams, while Matt Cardle will partner with US popstar Rihanna.

Cher Lloyd will be reunited with her bootcamp mentor will.i.am, while Rebecca Ferguson has been teamed with Christina Aguilera.

From DS

Thanks for the info!! :D

Robbie & Will.I.Am are no surpises...Having mixed emotions about Matt and Rihanna. :/ Christina & Rebecca will probably brilliant seeing as they are both great vocalists... I hope Matt wins. :(

From DS

Thanks for the info!! :D

Robbie & Will.I.Am are no surpises...Having mixed emotions about Matt and Rihanna. :/ Christina & Rebecca will probably brilliant seeing as they are both great vocalists... I hope Matt wins. :(

I think i would have prefered to see Matt duet with Christina :( But i'm sure he'll be amazing anyway.

I just hope Matt's voice is better in time :(

Robbie and OD is predictable and boring, it's been done so many times. I think Rihanna and Matt should be good, hopefully. She's popular right now and i think a male/female duet works better than two of the same sex. With Rebecca and Christina you have two massive voices that could end up compeiting with one another. Cher and Will.i.am is a bit werid as he is normally the rapper..what is Cher gonna do?

Go Matt! :D

^ Again, I just want to say I think Robbie Williams isn't a bad person to constantly appear on X Factor. He's associated with the show for whatever reason and TBH I cant see a reason to stop that. Personal opinion and I do respect your view that he might be too repetitive.

Archived