The X Factor 2010

Guest ter06

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt won yaaaaay so so happy for him, and so well deserved, he is gonna be a star :D

Really happy for Dannii as well, she is so nice, is never nasty or bitchy like certain others, and after all the stick she has had its good to see her come out on top

Congrats Matt and Dannii :D

I knew Matt was going to win. To be fair irrespective of my personal feelings he definitely deserved it. His performances were consistently good just about every week. The only week I remember him being bad was last week when I think he was ill. It will be interesting to see how things go now he has to work with Simon (Who I still feel wanted to sign One Direction and Cher). Presumably ALL four of the finalists did a song so I would have liked to have seen what they did for Cher. It was really interesting hearing who topped the votes every week. The results indicate just how far ahead of everyone Matt was. Also Mary started off really strong but I guess the novelty wore off. Surprises with Cher and Katie coming second. I also liked the predictions with both Simon and Nicole predicting Gamu as the eventual winner (I bet Cheryl regrets picking Katie now).

God Konnie is annoying. She’s always asking stupid damn questions and states the obvious.

BTW - For anyone that wants to see the percentages you can access them here:

http://xfactor.itv.com/_uploads/userassets...es/vote2010.pdf

I think these will probably confirm what most people suspected in regards to the manipulation of the whole thing. Namely the weeks that Katie survived against TreyC and Aiden, and Cher vs Paije and Mary. TBH I’m really surprised they actually released these so quickly.

Thrilled for Matt as i feel he really deserved it but will admit to being a little disappointed in his single. I'm a massive Biffy fan and no one will ever sing it better than them. :P I think the final 3 all have the chance to become really big stars so good luck to them :) I hope Simon doesn't get his claws to deep into Matt and turns him into a little mushy po star :lol: It's lovely for Dannii too to end what has probably been one of the best years of her life on such high. After all the crap and difficulties she's endured it's nice for her. Loved the big hug between her and Cheryl :D I thought both women looked beatiful tonight (the 'style war' gets almost as much news as th singing! :lol:

I am so glad that Matt and Dannii won. I always was rooting for both of them.

Glad for Rebecca too. In my opinion Rebecca and Matt were the best in the whole series so its just right that those two were in the final two.

The reason i was for Matt is, that I like his voice the best. For me i would want to listen him sing, most from all the finalist. And the fact that he can take any song given to him, and transform it to his style and still sounding great is just amazing. And for Dannii to win is just the icing on the cake for me.

I found it very interesting to see that Matt was always on top apart from being second in week one, which is nearly as good.

Now we have it on black and white what we all knew: Cher and Katie were bottom when they were saved by the judges.

Archived