The X Factor 2010

Guest ter06

Has anyone been in the audience at the auditions yet or has anyone even auditioned? I am going on Monday in Dublin to be in the audience I can't wait. I am gutted Dannii won't be there though, I think her absence will really be felt at the auditions and I can't wait for her to return. I wonder if her group will be sent to Melbourne for judge's houses? Katy Perry was supposed to be the guest judge on Monday but there wasn't anyone in London this week so I don't know if they have cancelled the fourth judge till Dannii's return?

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone been in the audience at the auditions yet or has anyone even auditioned? I am going on Monday in Dublin to be in the audience I can't wait. I am gutted Dannii won't be there though, I think her absence will really be felt at the auditions and I can't wait for her to return. I wonder if her group will be sent to Melbourne for judge's houses? Katy Perry was supposed to be the guest judge on Monday but there wasn't anyone in London this week so I don't know if they have cancelled the fourth judge till Dannii's return?

I was supposed to be going to the Dublin auditions but I'm going on holidays that week! I'm not that disappointed though, like you I am a HUGE Dannii fan and I'd miss her at them! Love Simon too though...

Is Dannii not back for judges homes no? Is it the live shows?...If she's not back for the judges houses I'd like to see Kylie stand in for her, makes most sense I guess...

I auditioned. The producer said he liked me and my song but he couldn't put me through this time and come back next year. It's really like..rubbish the way they do it because the girl in front of me was INCREDIBLE and she didnt get through either, yet a guy who couldnt sing as he had no teeth was straight through.

I was supposed to be going to the Dublin auditions but I'm going on holidays that week! I'm not that disappointed though, like you I am a HUGE Dannii fan and I'd miss her at them! Love Simon too though...

Is Dannii not back for judges homes no? Is it the live shows?...If she's not back for the judges houses I'd like to see Kylie stand in for her, makes most sense I guess...

Yes, Dannii is back for judge's houses. Kylie has said that she will not step in for Dannii because she doesn't think she'd be as good at doing it and doesn't think it would be fair for people to compare them. Did you notice when in Dubai last year Kylie barely said anything? It was all Dannii's input. Enjoy your hols!

@Megan Saturday I've heard the pre round auditions can be like that, they leave crap people through for entertainmnet value yet send good singers home. From watching the TV show you'd get the impression that the auditions are open and you just rock up on the day, most people dont know you audition also before you make the TV auditions. It's such a fix! Better luck next year though!

I can't wait to go but a bit apprehensive too beacuse I heard the security company treat the audience like dirt when they are lining up to get in. I also heard they hand pick good looking people to sit behind the judges which isn't fair if you've been lining up for hours to get a good seat.

My friend auditioned too and said basically everything posted above. Its a complete fix, but I've always known that! I just watch for the hilarious auditions and the judges tbh!

Jedward are the best example. Now, I am a huge Simon Cowell fan, but if he really disliked Jedward as much as he let on, he wouldn't have let them through at any rate! As soon as he set eyes on them he realised ''oh, I can really make alot of money from these too.''

Yeah thats true. They say its first come first served but its really not. My friend was at the auditons the other day and they all got brought into a room and were picked from there. Its ridiculous.

Oh God imagine being last picked, what a confidence knock! I have priority tickets and that means you get to go in first so I hope I do!

@IrishGirl06 Simon made a mockery of the show last year by not sending Jedward home the week they were in the bottom two with Lucie, Dannii should have decked him!! It just shows all he cares about is ratings as ratings make money. I know the whole show is a fix and a circus but I can't help being obsessed!!

The Sun reported today that Louis is really missing Dannii and feels sidelined by Cheryl and Simon. It's a big change from two years ago when he bullied Dannii in front of 12 million viewers!!

Archived