The X Factor 2010

Guest ter06

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I really hope its true aswell. Louis Tomlinson's mum, & Gemma Styles (Harrys sister) have just hinted on Twitter, to watch this space & that the boys arnt going nowhere, & they've RT'd stuff when people asked them about a record deal :)

Presumably ALL four of the finalists did a song so I would have liked to have seen what they did for Cher.

She recorded Shontelle's "Impossible" :) It's a great song, damn difficult so I'd have been impressed if she could have pulled that off live.

I also liked the predictions with both Simon and Nicole predicting Gamu as the eventual winner (I bet Cheryl regrets picking Katie now).

:lol: That was a tumbleweed moment for Cheryl! I was also quite annoyed that both Simon and Louis chose Aiden as their eventual winner...mainly Simon because he voted him off! Aiden was never going to win but looking at the stats it appears he could have at least had a couple more weeks in him...he seemed to always be a middle of the road winner, coming 4th being his highest position.

The moment with Matt and Aiden when he ran on stage and hugged him was so lovely! So pleased for Matt and for Dannii, they both deserved that! I don't think any of the top three need to worry, they'll all have a recording contract and do well; guaranteed!

I agree about Konnie to, she's dreadful and even the contestants are bringing it up now when she's interviewing them.

Glad the statistics have come out and proved what we already knew...Cher for a start should have left weeks before she did. Mary was the biggest surprise, I never expected she'd be polling that high!

Wohoo go Matt!

Turns out I was right when I said the top three were guaranteed a record deal. Except it's the top four. Simon's signed them all to his label. Erm...what exactly was the point of X Factor then really?? :blink:

Edit to add: Mary has also been signed up by Simon Cowell. Geez they should have just stopped the show at the semi-final!

Archived