The X Factor 2010

Guest ter06

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^I think Dannii's just annoyed at her stupid questions :lol: And sometimes it seems like Dannii is not listening or paying attention because more often than not she has to ask what the question was :lol: And tonight i think she was obviously a little upset/annoyed Paije went.

I just loved..

Konnie: ''How does it feel to lose another act?''

Dannii: ''****''

:)

Ireland made headlines around the world today for getting a billion euro bailout to stop us going bankrupt.....what made headlines in Ireland? Well on the radio at 7pm the main news was that Dannii and Louis had complained to producers about the special treatment Cheryl's acts are getting!!

Oh God that's insane :blink:

I don't really think there's any truth to that though. Pretty much every day there's a story about bickering and so and so getting special treatment etc. At the end of the day it's just a tv show (and Cheryl's girls won't last much longer :lol: ).

So in other news...Dannii was voted the most popular judge in a Heat magazine poll with 42% of the vote..Simon 35%..Cheryl 18% and Louis 5%. In the best dressed it was 62% Dannii to 38% Cheryl. And Matt favourite to win with 47% (Rebecca 23% and One Direction 14%).

Oh God that's insane :blink:

I don't really think there's any truth to that though. Pretty much every day there's a story about bickering and so and so getting special treatment etc. At the end of the day it's just a tv show (and Cheryl's girls won't last much longer :lol: ).

So in other news...Dannii was voted the most popular judge in a Heat magazine poll with 42% of the vote..Simon 35%..Cheryl 18% and Louis 5%. In the best dressed it was 62% Dannii to 38% Cheryl. And Matt favourite to win with 47% (Rebecca 23% and One Direction 14%).

Too sum up...GO TEAM MINOGUE!!

One of One Direction's songs have been confirmed :)

Just been confirmed they are doing Summer of 69. I love this song, it's one of those feel good songs which probably work wonderfully on the x factor. Harry must be taking lead vocals on this track surely? He has the edgy vocals for it.

Harry probarbly will take the lead vocals has he's sung this song quite a few times with his old band, White Eskimo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fPzY8JysQ8 < theres a Youtube of Harry singing that with White Eskimo. And after vocal training it can only be better. He does have that rocky edge to his voice

:D

Matt's second song was just brilliant :D And he looked very lovely as well! :wub::lol:

I thought Mary and One Direction were okay, nothing special though. The boys are cute but they get so much help from backing tracks i wonder how they would sound really stripped down.

Katie's perfromance of Sex on Fire was terrible and i can't believe the judges appluaded it :rolleyes: Cher is just irrating, her attitude is awful and you could barely hear her sing on Walk this Way. She is not unique or different in the slighest :rolleyes:

I think Rebecca is just getting really boring. She has a beautiful voice but she does nothing with it and ends up making every song sound so miserable. She really needs something up tempo that will have her dancing - Lady Marmalade would be good for her! Wanger singing Creep was clever but i think it's gone on long enough. As Simon said it makes no difference to him if he wins or not, so people voting for him just to p*ss him off are not achieving anything.

Thanks again Louis for making a joke of the show...

Again Dannii is the only judge who gave constructive criticism, i don't know what is up with Simon this year. And Cheryl doesn't really say anything worth mentioning.

I thought this week would be a double eviction as with the semi-final next week and seven acts remaining something had to give. So presumably after being down to five acts tonight two will go next week with three for the final.

I do respect Louis as a mentor and Manager but he was getting on my nerves a bit last night. Danni complemented Wagner for once and he had a go at her. He constantly seemed to look for reasons to try and argue with Simon (such as him going to the US to pick up an award when he should have been mentoring One Direction) and with almost every act he kept saying “I want people to vote for xxxxx”. I understand that he has personal favourites such as Rebecca but he can’t have the public voting for everyone. That won’t really be to the benefit of his acts.

I quite enjoyed most of the performances. My favourites were Cher and as much as I hate to admit it Matt. It’s good to see Cher back to her best and I’m glad she went back to rapping and the judges for the most part liked what she had to offer. Hopefully she’ll pick up the rebound vote and be safe but it’s going to be really hard with two going this week.

Vocally when Matt and Rebecca get their rhythm going they are unstoppable. It’s going to be hard to beat those two. Even if they performed badly they’re still going nowhere at this minute.

One Direction and Katie were OK. I’ve actually done a U-turn regarding Katie as I was so fed up with the hatred from so many people directed towards her totally undeserved and uncalled for in my opinion.

I actually quite enjoyed Wagner’s first performance but the second one seemed to revert back to his usual style. What I found interesting was how a couple of the judge’s comments had changed. Cheryl was quite complimentary considering how she was last week. I wonder if she was worried confronting him about the remarks he made about her to a journalist had anything to do with Cher being in the bottom two. Also with Wagner’s second performance Simon could have been far worse. It reminded me of Jedward last year when he was quite negative at first then became quite complimentary towards the end. Regardless of whether Simon likes Wagner or not he is bringing in the votes which is generating revenue. What I do like about Wagner is that every time he goes through it seems to wind Matt up.

Mary seems quite popular but with me personally I’m just not feeling her performances.

I’d love nothing more than to see Katie go through but the reality is she will probably be in the bottom two again and this time she won’t be so lucky. She will either be joined by Mary, Cher or Wagner. I can’t see Rebecca, One Direction or Matt going and those three will probably be in the final. The only person I can realistically see displacing one of them funnily enough is Wagner.

Archived