Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first comment is I love Drew and Mattie's comment about the baby's name :lol: Druella? Scary name. I love the almost subtle way Ric tried to stay out of the baby name conversation but somehow ended up having something to put in :lol: I missed the interaction with them all so thumbs up on that.

On the other hand {I sound like I am writing an essay. Well I just finished one so maybe thats why... :huh: lol} the drama and tension between Aden and Belle is beginning to get unbearable. Make it better please. The ending has me slightly scared, I am scared Aden might attack Justin :( Dont let that happen and dont let Belle stray to Justin, she isnt allowed anywhere near him. Understand! :lol:

Update soon? xx

:o:o

Belle? what have you done!?!?!?!?! You cant let Aden leave!!!!! :( please dont let him leave, please make it all better!

apart from that shock at the end that was one AMAZING chapter!!!! you wrote so well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.

Loved the scene in the diner with Drew, Mattie, Ric, and Belle. was funny, lol

Update when you can :)

xxxxx

Edited by xknomex

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I LOVED this chapter!

It was nice to see Belle relax a bit more with the others and i liked the way you described how Aden and Belle's relationship had been over the last few days.

I'm glad you didn't have Belle hide the fact she'd seen Justin and i'm really glad she got angry, i was hoping it would knock some sense into Aden, but his reactions were perfect!

I loved the ending! You're writing these scenes really well, especially because you are showing the actual effects on their relationship as well as individually.

Hope you get the chance to update soon! Can't wait! :D

:o Belle!!!!!! why did she open her mouth? lol

LOVED this chapter though, the tension and the humour and just....everything was great :D

I'm really glad Belle told him she saw Justin!

Loved the diner scene, Drew - you've gott love him :lol:

Brill update, cannot wait to find out what happens!!