Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! This chapter was AMAZING!!!!!!!! I loved Aden's reactions to everything and the talk was so good, i could completely see it playing out like that! I loved that you kind of rounded it off at the end with the cute moment and the baby but you also really cleverly didn't pretend that now its gonna be absolutely fine... Great writing!!!!

Can't wait for you next update! Good luck with your exams! :D

I'm sorry, but it's very highly unlikely considering that I haven't even started it yet :( Sorry, but hopefully I can get onto it tomorrow. I'm aiming to get it up by Saturday. I will do everything in my power to get it up by then. Promise! :D

Thanks for asking, though.

xoxo

I've gotten a start with it, and I am hoping to get it posted before I go to bed tonight, but that could be as late as 1 or 2 am. If I don't manage to get it up tonight, then it will be up tomorrow without fail [unless something else happens]

Sorry! But thank you for asking! It means a lot that people are that interested in my fic still! :D

xoxo