Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! WOW! WOW! The last two chapters were brilliant. Seriously, it was absolutely amazing. They are definitely my new favourites.

I know he had a nightmare again a few chapters ago but I was so caught up with all the Aden/Belle/Justin stuff I wasn't really focusing on it. And this chapter started of so sweet, and calmly that I didn't think for a second it would turn out this way. But I'm so happy it did. I love the way you brought it up. Her wanting to protect him from knowing(she's so much better when she's protecting him without acting like a mean, selfish, demanding brat), and his react to it was perfect.

She had promised him that she would be honest with him, but right then, she wished she could take that back. Surely keeping something from him that she had been keeping for years didn't count as part of the promise, right?

I know I haven't being going easy on her recently. And this line would probably be something I'd hate. But it was so funny. I could clearly imagine Belle, on the show, thinking up something like this. Even in the serious situation she is in. I liked this part. Stupid thing to quote, I know, especially when there was so many beautiful parts in the chapters. I tried to choose few parts but they ended being too many so I deleted all. I also actually found myself desperately hoping he wouldn't get too mad at her for keeping it from him. Strange, I know. But I feel, in this situation, it really was all about saving him from more pain, and not about how him knowing would affect her and their relationship. So I liked how you handled it. He had the right amount of anger about her not telling him. But most of his anger seemed to be directed more at himself. I'm so glad you went with this storyline here. It certainly reminded me of the Belle I love. She was in her elemant here. She acted the way I imagine her to be.

As for Aden. His reaction to it blew me away. You wrote it so well. Especially his pain in knowing he was hurting her, and could have hurt the baby. And how he was struggling to deal with what he did. I really can't find the proper words to describe how lovely Aden's reaction to it was, so I'll leave it here.

This last two chapters reminded me so much of the Belle and Aden of your previous two stories. Both of them were awesome in this two chapters. As much as I still wanted to hold on to my recent hatred of Belle, I couldn't after this. She handled this situation perfectly. And she reminded me of the person she really is, not like the person she was acting like recently. I'm so glad she calmed him down enough, that he is staying. When he was talking about making sure he would not hurt her again, I thought he was going to refuse to sleep next to her, or leave because he thought it would best for her. Kinda like that time when he accidently hit her face in the previous story. You wrote the situation, and both of them beautifully. It was such a pleasure to read. And I loved this ending. Not sure what you wasn't too happy with, but I liked that it happened this way.

Edited by Jody

WOW! That was amazing!!!!!!!

The reactions were perfect! I loved how you had Aden taking care of her but also being afraid of touching her, it felt so real. Belle handled him really well and i really thought he was going to refuse to sleep in the bed. I'm glad he didn't though, Belle's slight forcefulness at the end worked so well.

I seriously loved it, you wrote it so brilliantly!!!! Please update soon!!!! I can't wait!!!! :D

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! Seriously, I really didn't expect it to be so well taken. Huh, seems like every chapter I don't like, it turns out that you guys do :lol:

Kinda like that time when he accidently hit her face in the previous story.

Lol, that wasn't my fic. I think you're getting a tad bit confused with wrongturntaken's fic, 'Just In Time...'. Never mind, I get confused with the many fics out there too :D

xoxo

Kinda like that time when he accidently hit her face in the previous story.

Lol, that wasn't my fic. I think you're getting a tad bit confused with wrongturntaken's fic, 'Just In Time...'. Never mind, I get confused with the many fics out there too :D

Seriously, whenever I thought of that scene I always assumed it was from one of your previous fics. It felt so much like a storyline out of one of yours. I haven't read Just in time... again in a long while. So I can't remember some of the earlier scenes. Thanks for pointing that out.