Poor Belle, it must be doing her head in

they really need to talk soon *hint* :lol: just kidding

Brill update as per hun! :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so depressing but loved it!!!!!

i'm glad their honeymoon period is over because angst is good(sometimes)

before belle thought it i was thinking it too about aden only being there for the baby

you write the tension that they feel so well

great update once again

update soon xxxxxxxx

Whether it was filler or not, this chapter was one of my favourites.

The silence was so much more effective than all the shouting and screaming would have been. I loved that you did it this way. Especially loved how devoid of emotion he was around her , but still showed signs of caring when it came to the baby. It felt so in character. The tension was even getting to me, so there were so many times when I just wanted say 'just say something for gods sake' out loud. Yet I still loved that they remained this way. I really can't express how much I enjoyed the entire part from the time he came home. It was brilliant.

During this chapter I completely forgot that I don't like Belle at the moment. I think I have officially warmed to her again.

Good Drew and Belle scene. But it was completely overshadowed, for me, by the Aden and Belle scenes.

Please update soon.

Edited by Jody

That was amazing! (No surprises there really!)

I really liked the tension and how you described every bit of the silence. I love Aden's reactions, it felt so realistic, but still; it was so sad!

Please update soon! (More angst is good, but don't ever forget the fluff! (as if you could))

can't wait! (but if you've got too much on, don't worry, i'll be waiting impatiently.) :D