Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The words made Aden think, realising the truth in them. He was sure that if it were anyone else telling him this, he would have yelled at them that it wouldn’t be that easy. But Roman’s calming voice and wise words never failed to make him see sense.

Loved this part.

Aden's mixed signals are really confusing the hell out of Belle, isn't it? I loved that part were he kissed her cheek.

Aden and Roman's talk was really good. I'm glad he went to him. I love that once again Roman ended up being the voice of reason. And also the way Aden kept refusing to admit that Belle did this for his own good. At this moment, he seems like he feels obligated to stay angry. It was nice the way he kept insisting on staying angry at Belle, but on the inside was starting to understand her decision. It feels so much better then if he just forgave at once, or acted completely mean and ignored her completely. This way feels more realistic. Now if they make up soon, it won't feel rushed in any way. And after all this maybe Belle would have finally learnt her lesson about keeping things from people.

I liked the Nicole scene in this chapter. This kind of Nicole scene in an Adelle fic, I can deal with. It felt so much more natural, then when people decide to put in a Nicole scene that lasts like half the chapter, time that could be spent on the actual plot, for no other reason than to add her. This way she made an appearance, was a little funny, and let him know she cared, all while having a reason for being there at the moment. And all that was accomplished in a few lines, so then the chapter could go back to focusing on the storyline that actually matters. It was nice little scene between Nicole and Aden.

I had a virus on my computer so was without the internet for two days! But the only thing i really had withdrawal from was Adelle fanfics, so i was so excited when i got to read two updates when i got the internet back!

I loved that belle questioned Aden's trust in her to look after the baby, i'd never really thought about something like that before, you handled it amazingly! As with the rest of the 'conversation' between them. The awkwardness of the situation just emanated right throughout the chapter!

I loved the last chapter, and i'm really glad you gave us some of Aden's perspective on things. The chat between Roman and Aden was amazing! Roman's reactions were perfect! I loved how you wrote him!

I hope you can update soon but good luck with the rest of life! lol :D

i love the way you write :D

that was amazing; like you've totally dipped into Adelle and then taken their lives to a whole new level - it's amazing!!! :D

Loved the way Aden tried to [fake] rundown Justin at the end of that, hehe, Justin totally wasn't expecting that, but I suspect it might lead to some trouble uhoh!

Looking forward to the next update! :)

Okay, so I went away for christmas and new years to a lovely holiday house that happened to have no computer!!! I swear I nearly went insane!!

So I just caught up on, like, the last 18 pages or something and OMG I've loved every second of it

I feel horrible for Belle and Aden but I gotta say I am loving the angst, it's exciting and I swear I nearly cried when Belle was asking Aden if he trusted her to keep the baby safe...

Caught wait for the next chapter :D Oh, and happy new year (even if it is a tad late :P )