Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read ur fan fiction over the past few days and i love it it's so sweet and fluffy it's everything I want to happen betwe adelle my favourite parts as i'm sure everyone would agree was the first chapter, the wedding and the proposal :wub: . I was scared when Aden was in a coma and the beginning of this chapter. But i read on and it was all good I love this fan fic well done :lol: can't wait to find out if the baby is a boy a girl :unsure:

Aww so damn cute :D

Aden and Belle playing with the baby in the previous chapters and with the baby's kicks was so cute! :D

I really want a baby boy and I hope Justin turns up again soon. I want him back, he's like the best character after Aden/Belle :P

Hope you update soon x

Edited by Zetti

Wow, that was brilliant!

I loved the beginning, the way you wrote that was just incredible! And quite eery as well.

“Belle, sweetheart, are you in labour?”

That was just the cutest line, gave me a huge grin!

I can't believe the baby's finally coming! You've handled all of this so well! I absolutely love this fic Taniya! Can't wait to see what happens once the baby's here!

Hope you can update soon! :D

:wub: You made me cry!!! hahaha

That was amazing! Really well written

Loved how Belle was acting, thinking they couldn't do it one moment then snapping at him. It seemed really realistic. Her logic about blaming him for proposing to her was classic! :lol:

IT'S A GIRL!!! awwwwww Aden was right lol

Brilliant, Cannot wait to read more