Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was really good. I liked all the fluff but I, also, like the banter between Aden and Belle.

Drew in any form is good. I don't mind who he's with although I do like him when Mattie's around. It's good entertainment. Drew and Amanda is always good with their history. It's your story so don't listen to my ramble!

This is the third chapter in a row that has been truly great. This fic seems to be at an incredible high right now.

"Are you kidding me?" Aden exclaimed proudly with a small shake of his head. "Look at my baby move! It worked alright!"

Aww Aden such a proud father already. I enjoyed the Belle/Aden scene at the beginning. They were definitely cute but pretty funny as well. I liked that Belle had to threaten him before he stopped and kept his hands to himself.

"Don't worry about it. I mean, it would have been nice to be able to throw my only daughter, my precious baby girl, a baby shower for her firstborn. It's not like Ryan, or even Drew, are going to bestow me the honour anytime soon. But never mind. Maybe next time." Sighing again, Belle groaned and sat up straighter again.

"I'm not trying to guilt you into anything, darling. I'm just making a statement." Amanda replied sincerely, following Belle as she re-entered the house via the kitchen with two empty glasses in her hands. "A very true and heartfelt one, but a statement nonetheless."

Amanda, she just makes me smile in this fic. Loved her attempts at breaking Belle down especially these above two quotes. And trying to bribe Belle with cake, that made me laugh. Some really great interaction between Belle and Amanda once again. I love the relationship between them.

Great chapter. Please update soon.

Edited by Jody

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!! they're having a baby!!!! eeeek i'm so excited!!!!!!!

that chapter was sooooooooooooooo good!!!!!

Loved Aden getting Jealous so cute...and AOL that he got her food in the middle of the night :wub:

Poor Belle, having those nightmares :( Thank God they weren't true!

eeeeeeek cant wait for the next chapter!!!!!

xxx

OH! MY! GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!

The begining had my heart in my mouth i swear i almost skipped to the end to check Aden was ok!!

so glad i didn't because that ending was just Awesome!!!

Really really really awesome!!!

Can't even think of enough good words so i'll leave it at that!!

Oh except for CAN NOT WAIT FOR CHAPTER 71!!!