Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

I finally found time to sit down and read the last chapter yesterday. It was brilliant and it's not dragging on at all, in fact, it just keeps getting better.:)

I loved the stuff in the bathroom. It's kind of sad (I don't think that's the right word) that Belle is scared of them going out just in case something happens.

My favourite part was them watching the birthing dvd. There is no way that Aden will suffer the most pain while Belle is giving birth...just no way. AND they could do with a bit more a plan than the one Aden came up with.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as you know, I LOVED this chapter!!!

The beginning, Dressed in just his jeans that slung low on his hips, that image *sigh* :wub:

LOVED the Mattie/Belle convo... poor Belle :( all those hormones etc...

loved Mattie and her pillow. LMAO that Ric came in :lol:

That pressie was so AOL but I agree...that Teddie is the best perssie :D hehe

Brilliant Chapter

xxx

Awesome chapter.

I love Belle's out of control hormones. It makes for great reading.

Mattie's back! She's sooo funny. I loved when Ric walked in. Belle's right Mattie will totally be the baby's favourite Aunty. I love the baby's nickname.

BRILLIANT!!!

Poor Belle! Aden's hard enought to resist without raging Hormones!!! Wonder if he'll put her out of her misery soon :ph34r:

As for the whipped cream, chocolate sauce and Aden combo....... i'm sure i don't need to fill in the blanks!!!! :wink:

The bit with Mattie was fab and not at all OOC!!

Can't wait for more :D

Oh blimey, I could of sworn there was going to be racy fluff involved there. haha. But twas very good. I loved the bit with Mattie. And Mattie pretending to be pregnant to see whether it would suit her. :lol: That was definitely a good one. Belle has very good self control. That is all I can say. hahaha.