Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

I am soooooo glad that he's properly O.K

now we can look forward to the arrival of bubba :wink:

Tinkerbel :lol: too funny!!!

I was hoping that Aden was right and it was a girl but now i'm thinking it will be funnier/better if Belle is right!!

Anyways, thanks for another great chapter and looking forward to the next :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww :wub: I love the way that Belle wouldnt let Aden feel the baby kicking until he had finished his food. She was treating him like a little kid but it was incredibly cute the way you wrote it but maybe you should have had some Nicole or Drew interaction each of them standing up for Aden or Belle? Just a suggestion.

I love the end bit about the baby's name, I cant wait to find out what gender the baby is and who gets to choose the name :D:P:lol:

I hope you update soon xx

I've been reading this chapter on and off all day, cos i kept having to go out and do things and well, i had other things on my mind... :lol:

Amazing chapter!!!!!!! Loved it! It's so nice for not only them to have their banter back, but for us to have it back as well!

I love how you're describing Aden's pain and his stubbornness, it fits in so well with his personality, and the bits where you included things about the baby were so cute!!!!!!! Loved it all!

Hope you can update soon! :D

I really doubt it, sorry! I have another essay due in tomorrow, which I am working on now. If it's done soon [*crosses fingers*] then I'll get started on the next chapter :) I'm going to aim to update tomorrow, but if not then definately Saturday!

Sorry for the long gaps in updating! It's that time of the year before exams and all, so everything's hectic.

Thanks for asking, though :D

xoxo

Absolutely brilliant, if that was a filler then i want more of those!! lol

The beginning was so sad but i can totally see why Belle's not wanting to do anything to hurt him or anything. But when she did finally go to sleep curled up next to him :wub: that was so sweet

LOVED Aden's chat with Irene :D I thought that was so good and you captured the characters brillantly

Aden covering up his true pain and feelings is so him lol he'd totally do that!!

Looking forward to seeing what he does for Belle's birthday... cos obviously i dont know!! :ph34r::lol:

Fantastic update, really looking forward to reading Part B

LOVED that update!!!

that beginning was so :( and so :wub: at the same time! poor Aden..... you wrote that so well so beautiful. it was so realistic! wow

Loved Irene and Aden's chat, again really really realistic, i've always thought that Irene/Aden scenes were really good!

oooo Belle's birthday, I wonder what Aden's up to!?

I'm still sooooo happy that Aden's alive! i'm treasuring him more now :lol:

xxx

LOVED that update!!!

that beginning was so :( and so :wub: at the same time! poor Aden..... you wrote that so well so beautiful. it was so realistic! wow

Loved Irene and Aden's chat, again really really realistic, i've always thought that Irene/Aden scenes were really good!

oooo Belle's birthday, I wonder what Aden's up to!?

I'm still sooooo happy that Aden's alive! i'm treasuring him more now :lol:

xxx

That was great Taniya. I loved Aden and Irene's chats. And it was really cute (<----not the right word but it will do) that Aden missed having Belle close to him in bed. It was really sweet.

And Aden's surprise for Belle's birthday sounds very exciting. And unlike Laura, I have no idea what it is! haha